User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm thinking this is the 'in the moment'-thing they have going. She probably really enjoyed your company while your lives naturally crossed paths, but now that that's over, she's probably too distracted elsewhere to really go out of her way to keep those lives flowing together. It's not meant as an insult or as an 'you're not interesting' but more the result of her being in the moment...elsewhere, without you, as your lives atm aren't naturally intersecting. Chances are, if you run into her again when your lives happen to cross again, it'll be like you've just talked to her yesterday and everything is as it was before.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I'm thinking this is the 'in the moment'-thing they have going. She probably really enjoyed your company while your lives naturally crossed paths, but now that that's over, she's probably too distracted elsewhere to really go out of her way to keep those lives flowing together. It's not meant as an insult or as an 'you're not interesting' but more the result of her being in the moment...elsewhere, without you, as your lives atm aren't naturally intersecting. Chances are, if you run into her again when your lives happen to cross again, it'll be like you've just talked to her yesterday and everything is as it was before.
    We have a winner!
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Like any other type, if she's ignoring you, she's either busy/lost her phone/etc or more likely, isn't interested in pursuing a friendship. Nothing personal. Or type-related.
    Nah, can't be. It was just way too cool. I know she's interested in maintaining a friendship. We may had some frictions along the J-P dimension, but that wasn't so tragic. No problems in the N-S either (almost always a deal-breaker) because she's close to INTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Dat bitch.
    Yeah! Dat bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    OP: she could be really busy as you say, or being a flake. Either way, a sad manner to end something that was fun. I'm sorry for that.
    Damn, she's quite a flake. I had to facepalm myself quite often while working with her.

I'm thinking this is the 'in the moment'-thing they have going. She probably really enjoyed your company while your lives naturally crossed paths, but now that that's over, she's probably too distracted elsewhere to really go out of her way to keep those lives flowing together.
    She totally enjoyed my company! She also had this behavior (must be the S) of hitting me while I was laughing to my own thoughts. Somehow she always thought I was making fun of her.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No, that's not S. That's just something you INTJs do to drive other people gaga. Trust me, my own does that with me as well, and after 10 years, I still have to resist the urge to punch him for laughing at me, coz i *know* by now that he's not. Still doesn't feel like it and on insecure days, I do go paranoid and he does get punched. Just saying

Either way, consider yourself flattered you were able to keep the attention of an ISTP for that long and that she showed you she liked you. Not many can claim that. They're like huskies imo. They love cuddles, are dominant, have the most amazing eyes and get into all kinds of trouble. And..they answer to the Call of the Wild. Born escape artists, they'll break out and go wander about. If you're lucky, they come home in 2 hours. If not, they might stay away for a week..or not come home at all. Depends on how strong that Call was. Never doubt their love for their friends and family though, as you will be smooshed and cuddled upon the hypothetical return. You can try a very very *very* long lead, but most rebel hard against that
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Send her a message and propose her to find you in a bar or something. Simple...
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

No, that's not S. That's just something you INTJs do to drive other people gaga.
    Of course, it's their S: they continuously scan their environment. In this case I was just entertaining myself with some funny thoughts while she was talking to the others in the group. And then out of nowhere came a punch followed by a "You're so mean, you're always laughing at me".

They're like huskies imo.
    Hey, I'm a husky too! Sometimes I'm even a giraffe. And when it gets dangerous I become a dinosaaaauuur. ROFL

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance View Post
    Of course, it's their S: they continuously scan their environment. In this case I was just entertaining myself with some funny thoughts while she was talking to the others in the group. And then out of nowhere came a punch followed by a "You're so mean, you're always laughing at me".
    It's not S, it's presence of social skills.

If you're interacting with other people, you're assumed (rightly or wrongly) to be paying attention to the conversation, so if you laugh it's implied that you're laughing at something that was said.

You'd get the same reaction if you noticed something bizarre in the environment and laughed at it (assuming that in neither case you immediately explained the cause of your laughter). It's not an S-N thing.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    It's not S, it's presence of social skills. If you're interacting with other people, you're assumed (rightly or wrongly) to be paying attention to the conversation, so if you laugh it's implied that you're laughing at something that was said.
    Oh my... see I wasn't even laughing, but smirking. And I was smirking while I was surfing the internet on my laptop, though I was smirking because, as I said, I was thinking of some funny stuff.

And it really surprised me how she interpreted my smirking as making fun of her. The reason could have been something funny on the internet as well, or because of something that was said by someone else in the group.

Why didn't the others think I was making fun of them? They probably didn't even notice I was smirking (no extraverted sensing there), but she noticed! Although I was almost out of her sight, but in full view of the others in the group.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Send her a message and propose her to find you in a bar or something. Simple...
    No, I won't do that. If she didn't reply to my second message, sending a third message would amount to stalking. When I see her at uni, I'll just punch her in the face... that should settle things. (I'm kidding okay, please no more social skills 101)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

She either was never romantically interested, or she was interested and you waited to long to clarify that you liked her and the window of opportunity closed (i.e. she assumed you weren't interested) and she moved on to someone who was. Sorry, but it happens.