• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFP! ISxP! Confusion! :P

Little Wanderer

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok, here are 9 short facts:

1) I am an ENFP girl

2) I am falling hardcore in love with an ISxP (mild S) boy

3) he has been actively persuing me for 3 weeks

4) he says cheesy stuff like "ive been waiting my whole life to meet a girl like you" --- and also deep conversations

(5-7 = kiiiinda drunk lol)

5) I text a joke about him being 8 years older than me (30 and 22)
--I dont thought about the age before...

6) he texts " it would be strange if we kissed but i love hugging you"

7) he texts "your blue eyes are soooo dangerous, they could make any man fall desperately in love"

8) 30-40 texts and wanting to hang out every couple days..... now MAYBE 1 text a day

9) We are all hanging out tonight so how do I know .. if he's scared or a jerk or..? lol

Y'all ISxP's are sooo confusing!!

--is this a game? are y'all easily scared off? do you hide/change your feelings all the time?? ---I DONT GET IT! lol I'm sorry!

please help me understand you guys xo

XOXO

Thanks for help (of any type) that y'all can give.. xoxo

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd love to help you. First step is to show me some pictures of you. That will help me understand the situation more clearly. :D

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Maybe he's losing interest?

Or maybe he's playing hard to get.

Either way, I don't think it's worth your time. Too many head games. Bad sign.

jixmixfix

Permabanned

1) I am an ENFP girl

4) he says cheesy stuff like "ive been waiting my whole life to meet a girl like you" --- and also deep conversations

7) he texts "your blue eyes are soooo dangerous, they could make any man fall desperately in love"

8) 30-40 texts and wanting to hang out every couple days..... now MAYBE 1 text a day

9) We are all hanging out tonight so how do I know .. if he's scared or a jerk or..? lol

--is this a game? are y'all easily scared off? do you hide/change your feelings all the time?? ---I DONT GET IT! lol I'm sorry!

XOXO

He seems like a softy to me cough (ISFP). lol

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The only way you'll know if he's sincere or not is give it time and don't sleep with him right away. Get to know him better so that you can be sure he's a good guy. If you have to wonder about his character then you don't know him well enough yet. Keep your wits about you and don't fall for pretty words. Look to his actions.

Good luck! :)

Sunny Ghost

maybe he has the same problem i have... which i'm not really certain is a problem for all ISFP's...

i sometimes fall super hard at first. reeeallly hard. like, crazy in love-like, hard. but then... after a while... it just disappears. and i feel so bad for the person who's been left in the wake. ::sigh:: i can't help it!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

1) I am an ENFP girl

XOXO

1) he's ISFP as hell
2) seriously, just make out with him already. you know both of you want to

Stu Katz

MBTI Type
'sup
Enneagram
dawg
He really liked flirting with you because he likes you and thinks you're cute, but thought it might not go anywhere because of your age difference, or because he isn't sure he feels that strongly about you since he might not know you that well.

Tell him you're very interested for real, it might be the push he is looking for / needs. You'll know for sure if you have anything. Or just make out with him, that would appeal to him.