User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ISTP

Sorry for not posting or responding lately. I have been trying to work out some of the kinks but I think I got it. I've tried to go through the advice and posts. I know right now shes not into me like that because she has a boyfriend but she does truly and honestly care for me a great deal. Yesterday (2/12) she posted something on Facebook early in the am (not like her she works nights, sleeps days) that said she felt unappreciated so I responded back and she stated something to the effect that I always know what to say to make her feel better. Then I was thinking of getting BK breakfast so I texted her to see if she wanted any and she actually said hell yes!! So then I brought her breakfast (she lives right up the block from the BK). I just thought we were going to have breakfast that's it. Then she said your not doing anything so lets go run some errands before I have to go to work. So we did and after that we went back to my house to let the dog out and went back to her place. On the mad dash of misc errands we started talking about deep convo stuff and she told me she was bi and she looks over at me and was looking for my approval or disapproval. I responded and said it does not matter gay straight bi for me I don't see it that way. So she smiled and then we really didn't talk abut it any more. We got back to her place then she says I need a nap before work so she puts a movie on for me and then I thought she was going to go into the bedroom and sleep. She said she likes to cuddle. So she told me to sit in the corner of the couch then she laid her head on my leg and told me to rub her back. So I finished the movie and she fell asleep and I woke her up when said too. Then she kept thanking me for spending the day with her and letting her nap. While shes getting ready for work she also tells me that she thinks her boyfriend is seriously jealous of me. Her boyfriend comes home first time I meeting him and brings this big teddy bear in early he said he was going to wait till Monday (2/14) but ya know. I know shes bi so she does show me more affection then normal for a women so I just take it one day at a time and see where this goes. Maybe? Maybe Not? I can't complain right now. I did have fun and I like being around her so I'll just sit back and take what I can get if its just on Saturdays while the BF is working and we cuddle on the couch before she has work thats fine with me. Thank you for everyone that has helped me try to figure "me" out and her "type" out. THANKS!!

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

you're okay with being the other woman?

MBTI
    ISTP

Well this is the closet I have gotten with her outside of work. So yeah I'm ok with it for now.