User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Yeaaaaah, don't let her jerk you around. Sounds like she's trying to get your attention when you won't give it to her, and then taking advantage of it when she *does* get it. I don't jerk people around like that - perhaps since she's listed both men and women, it means less that she's bi-sexual, and more than she doesn't want to limit the attention she can get. *shrugs* I wish I could give you better advice.
    Ditto.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    An excellent suggestion. lol I foresee a delightful kumite ensuing.
    uh huh...I foresee hardcore pillow fighting.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by tayto View Post
    Ha ha lesbian rape. I've considered that in the past myself. What's wrong with girls, why don't they fantasise about these things? There's many a hot girl I could have slapped in the face for teasing me only to say she wasn't interested cos she's not gay. Who cares if you're not gay, you must have thought about it at some point, you lying prissy little bitch. Fucking esfj's! I could rape a few of them I could. lol. I'm such a mysogenist.
    you go girl.

MBTI
    ISTP

@jixmixfix ur funny!!

MBTI
    ISTP

So I go to the pool hall and I'm there but I had just finished a 12hr shift so I was kinda not in the mood. She asks me what's wrong and I say I'm fine just tired. So I'm shooting a couple of games and not really paying attention "to her". Then its that time for me to leave and there she goes again with the I love you and trying to make me say it. I don't then she gives a cheek kiss goodbye then all of a sudden she gives me many kisses on the cheek and then some on the neck.She was standing and I was sitting down at a table so she had to bend down to do that. I judt smiled and chuckled a little (smdh). I don't want to ask her what's she doing that just might put the last nail in the coffin. And I'm terrified of confronting her anyways.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by babbygirlk View Post
    So I go to the pool hall and I'm there but I had just finished a 12hr shift so I was kinda not in the mood. She asks me what's wrong and I say I'm fine just tired. So I'm shooting a couple of games and not really paying attention "to her". Then its that time for me to leave and there she goes again with the I love you and trying to make me say it. I don't then she gives a cheek kiss goodbye then all of a sudden she gives me many kisses on the cheek and then some on the neck.She was standing and I was sitting down at a table so she had to bend down to do that. I judt smiled and chuckled a little (smdh). I don't want to ask her what's she doing that just might put the last nail in the coffin. And I'm terrified of confronting her anyways.
    Just enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by tayto View Post
    It doesn't usually end well when an istp and enfj get together so my advice would be to let it go.
    Those two types are apparently made for each other. The reason why it implodes sometimes, I think, is that somebody was actually ISTJ or ENFP. ISTP and ENFJ are duals in Socionics. But besides that, they're kind of a matchup in the Keirsey world as well. Keirsey would say the more ideal friendship is INTP and ENFJ, but that's because he was hung up on the idea of intuitives being best for each other.. he does that with other matchups as well. Besides that, he was biased and enamored with his own wife, who was ENFJ (while he was INTP himself). Not to say that all ENFJs and ISTPs get along, but "just saying".

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Those two types are apparently made for each other. The reason why it implodes sometimes, I think, is that somebody was actually ISTJ or ENFP. ISTP and ENFJ are duals in Socionics. But besides that, they're kind of a matchup in the Keirsey world as well. Keirsey would say the more ideal friendship is INTP and ENFJ, but that's because he was hung up on the idea of intuitives being best for each other.. he does that with other matchups as well. Besides that, he was biased and enamored with his own wife, who was ENFJ (while he was INTP himself). Not to say that all ENFJs and ISTPs get along, but "just saying".
    Wouldn't an istp/enfj pair be Socionics conflicting? istj/enfj = dual?

Seems to be the most common conflicting pair, though can't put my finger exactly on why.

Maybe because both share all functions, without any presumptuous Fi involved (flopping back over to Keirsey - Fe in Socionics, I guess).

thinking of you

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    Just enjoy it.
    Yeah, I kind of agree with this. Relax, go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by babbygirlk View Post
    I don't agree with those in this thread that assume the worst in people and hastily door slam. It's obvious you're crazy about her, so I think it's wise to keep any bad 'possible realities' in the back of your mind. In the forefront, considering the probable reality, she may genuinely like you. I believe most people have good intentions.

I'm just generalizing here...

If you go into relationships with a paranoid-bad attitude, then you're not really open to 'reality'. (Reality is what 'is', regardless of what one perceives.) You're also liable to subconsciously treat people unfairly; consequently, pushing them away.

If she's lashing out at you because you're not reciprocating fast enough, then that's your queue to respect yourself enough to walk away (no matter how crazy about her you are). If she genuinely likes you, she won't let you walk too far. She'll figure out a mature respectful approach.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

May I ask why you're so afraid to confront her? I think I would be so outraged by being jerked around that it would take 20 grown men to hold me back from saying curtly "You tell me what game you're playing so I can return it to the Toys R Us."
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious