User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

i think she's toying with you. she knows you like her, she's trying to manipulate that. It's an attention and ego thing.
    it's not you she likes (at least not romantically), it's your attention.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Well, she may also like you, but she sounds pretty childish.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

A window to the soul

More thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by tayto View Post
    You know, if she's the right person for you she will recognise you're difficulty in expressing yourself and she will accept you for the emotionally unexpressive soul that you are.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by babbygirlk View Post
    Another thing is I try to be close or hangout but something always happens where I'm stuck at work or she has her daughter or she took an extra shift (I guess thats fate for ya). It never fails that she has time off when I don't and vice versa. I don't verbally express my self well so I just text her but if my texts becomes to long or wordy its like she always says shes busy at work and didn't have time to read them.
    There's nothing that annoys my ENFJ sister more than me making tentative plans with her or worse cancelling. The fact that your friend didn't reply to your text, makes me wonder if she might be royally annoyed about something. Did you text her to cancel or change plans? That part of your post isn't clear.

MBTI
    ISTP

@perfectgirl the text was when I told her about why I hesitated to say I love you out loud. I explained that I'm an ISTP and I think she knows what I'm talking about because she didn't say huh when I gave her my personality traits? I got to wordy and I guess she didn't read all of it. She tells me all the time we are close friends but sometimes yes it does feel that way but other times not. I do think she likes the attention that I give her but sometimes if I'm busy on the phone or trying to listen to my music (ipod) while shooting she has to pull my earphones off so she has my full attention. Maybe I'm just a sucker and I'm letting her do this to me. I'm weak I have no defense.

A window to the soul

@perfectgirl the text was when I told her about why I hesitated to say I love you out loud. I explained that I'm an ISTP and I think she knows what I'm talking about because she didn't say huh when I gave her my personality traits? I got to wordy and I guess she didn't read all of it. She tells me all the time we are close friends but sometimes yes it does feel that way but other times not. I do think she likes the attention that I give her but sometimes if I'm busy on the phone or trying to listen to my music (ipod) while shooting she has to pull my earphones off so she has my full attention. Maybe I'm just a sucker and I'm letting her do this to me. I'm weak I have no defense.
    Tis okay, no worries...

We all go through weird ackward moments like these at one time or another. It sucks to have a weak defenseless moment too, but surely that's not who you are. Come on now, that's all in your mind. Don't accept silly thoughts about yourself and for goodness sakes don't let BS situations get you down. You'll figure it all out as you go along.

And texting is cool for simple "hi", "how are ya's", but any more than that, it's subject to translation failure (without voice inflection and body language).

In relationships, communication is key. If she's doing something that's stressing you out, then consider pulling her aside and having a friendly talk with her (before it snowballs into an angry outburst).

MBTI
    ISTP

Thank you sometimes I feel like a cat then the lion I should be (LEO).

Permabanned

If you like like her all that much just kidnap her and lock her up in your basement.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Well, first let me say that a ENFJ-ISTP relationship isn't necessarily doomed? Or at least, I'm an ENFJ having a great relationship with an ISTP. We've been together for over 8 months, which is LONG for him (not for me). I respect his need for space and privacy, as well as his tendency to show (rather than say) how he feels. He respects and enjoys my energy, enthusiasm, and the fact that I'm emotionally facile. And the sex is great.

This particular ENFJ sounds like she's pretty immature. If she knows you're seriously interested and she's flirting/taunting you, then I find that manipulative. (If she was just being flirty and you were responding in kind, it wouldn't bother me!) She could be playing a game, but *that*'s not a good sign, either.

All that said, though, sometimes we are drawn to people who aren't good for us. And sometimes the only way out of that is by moving through it.

Good luck...and may you someday find a more mature and kinder ENFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    If you like like her all that much just kidnap her and lock her up in your basement.
    Ha ha lesbian rape. I've considered that in the past myself. What's wrong with girls, why don't they fantasise about these things? There's many a hot girl I could have slapped in the face for teasing me only to say she wasn't interested cos she's not gay. Who cares if you're not gay, you must have thought about it at some point, you lying prissy little bitch. Fucking esfj's! I could rape a few of them I could. lol. I'm such a mysogenist.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    An excellent suggestion. lol I foresee a delightful kumite ensuing.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious