User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by babbygirlk View Post
    Well I have a new nick name and my friends have come up with Honest Abe. I have never lied to her nor will I. I will lay it on the table next time I see her. @tayto I have herd a lot of people say let it go but I cant it's like I can't help it. I cant seem to pull myself away. Once she takes hold she doesn't let it go. I tried not talking to her when I go there but she finds me anyway and starts talking about anything . @jixmixfix really does it matter if it was straight or "lesbo".
    What do you mean by "she starts talking about anything" ?

It really doesn't matter if you're gay or straight and in this day and age, anyone who did have a problem with it will get a wallup from me for being back in the 70's with their retarded views on morality. I get the feeling mixfix is definately pro lesbo though.

MBTI
    XXFP

My impression of all this (based on what you presented) is that she is being somewhat demanding about your behavior when you two aren't even in a close relationship (as far as I can tell).

What do you mean when you say "she did not like that at all?" What changed, what did she do?
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Permabanned

@jixmixfix Well it's complicated but you could say something like that. So what would you do in my shoes?
    Well I won't express my feelings or emotions to the other person, I rather go for the kill and make the first move like a kiss on the lips. Saying that I mean you should wait for the opportunity when you guys are close together and alone then make the move. If she backs away then just move on you know she doesn't have the same feelings you have towards her.

You know, if she's the right person for you she will recognise you're difficulty in expressing yourself and she will accept you for the emotionally unexpressive soul that you are. If you end up in a relationship with her and you find that she can't accept your lack of emotionality, what will you do then? Would you be forever trying to be expressive for her sake? Would you ever live up to her expectations? Would trying to mean you weren't living true to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    My impression of all this (based on what you presented) is that she is being somewhat demanding about your behavior when you two aren't even in a close relationship (as far as I can tell).

What do you mean when you say "she did not like that at all?" What changed, what did she do?
    Yeah, I'm curious about that too.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The first question I have is do you know if she's into women?

I've flirted with my fair share of women who flirt with me when I bartended. Not to mention it is very flattering but I didn't seriously entertain them. I was working after all.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ISTP

Well when I say she starts talking about anything she makes excuses to talk to me on days I have league in a different section of the pool hall. So naturally I'm not really sure if shes just playing me or shes really trying to get "close". What I meant was she didn't like it all when I didn't say that I loved her back out loud. She tried to make me say that I loved her out loud . I don't honestly know if shes really into women, she shows off like she does and her Facebook has men and women listed. Another thing is I try to be close or hangout but something always happens where I'm stuck at work or she has her daughter or she took an extra shift (I guess thats fate for ya). It never fails that she has time off when I don't and vice versa. I don't verbally express my self well so I just text her but if my texts becomes to long or wordy its like she always says shes busy at work and didn't have time to read them. So I'm kind of stuck but when I see her Tuesday I'll she if she has changed and if not then I guess I'll just leave it be but I still kind of don't want too. It's like I'm drawn to her for some reason maybe she put a spell on me or something .

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Well when I say she starts talking about anything she makes excuses to talk to me on days I have league in a different section of the pool hall. So naturally I'm not really sure if shes just playing me or shes really trying to get "close". What I meant was she didn't like it all when I didn't say that I loved her back out loud. She tried to make me say that I loved her out loud . I don't honestly know if shes really into women, she shows off like she does and her Facebook has men and women listed. Another thing is I try to be close or hangout but something always happens where I'm stuck at work or she has her daughter or she took an extra shift (I guess thats fate for ya). It never fails that she has time off when I don't and vice versa. I don't verbally express my self well so I just text her but if my texts becomes to long or wordy its like she always says shes busy at work and didn't have time to read them. So I'm kind of stuck but when I see her Tuesday I'll she if she has changed and if not then I guess I'll just leave it be but I still kind of don't want too. It's like I'm drawn to her for some reason maybe she put a spell on me or something .
    She sounds annoying. I'd leave that be.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

A window to the soul

Respectfully, babby I think she may be toying with you. She may have honest intentions of being friends, but nothing more. This probably goes without saying, but guard your heart. The ENFJ's I know are very outgoing, have a lot of friends, know what they want, and are rarely without a significant other. (My older sister is ENFJ.)

If your ENFJ friend is interested, I'm guessing she'll be more proactive in her efforts to connect with you, then just slapping your ass. Examples of proactive ENFJ effort: frequently calling you, frequently asking you to call her, frequently wanting to go out, including you in her 'elite' social network, digging deeper into your personal life via conversations with you (and if necessary, conversations behind your back with your mutual friends), etc. You will have no doubts.

EDIT:

Well when I say she starts talking about anything she makes excuses to talk to me on days I have league in a different section of the pool hall. So naturally I'm not really sure if shes just playing me or shes really trying to get "close".
    ^That sounds like she enjoys your company and she's trying to be your friend. I don't see any clear indication that she's wanting more than that though. If you value her friendship, then meet her in the middle; otherwise, she'll get frustrated and eventually write you off. ENFJ's don't seem to have much patience or forgiveness for what they perceive as 'unfriendly' or 'socially rude' behavior.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Yeaaaaah, don't let her jerk you around. Sounds like she's trying to get your attention when you won't give it to her, and then taking advantage of it when she *does* get it. I don't jerk people around like that - perhaps since she's listed both men and women, it means less that she's bi-sexual, and more than she doesn't want to limit the attention she can get. *shrugs* I wish I could give you better advice.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious