IEI

SPs are tasty.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Srho View Post
    SPs are tasty.
    you know it

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Keep in mind that this a description of all SPs, not solely ISTP. There are many fallacies in Keirsey�s temperament descriptions especially for introverted SPs since he writes them focusing on Se (auxiliary) instead of the dominant function like he does the other introverted types. Also from what I have read, ISTPs have the hardest time relating to other SP types and see little of the SP qualities in themselves especially when there is too much emphasis on hedonism and need for freedom. Panceas is correct though that nobody functions at 100%.

It may also be worth noting that we do not use just one temperament any more than we are pure introverted. We usually have at least a secondary core value and it is not uncommon to use up to three. That makes perfect since Zenslakr that you relate to SJ and your core pattern may be SP-SJ. My make-up is SP-NT and I know some who prefer SP-NF. But in general per Keirsey SPs look at their past with cynacism and the temperament more inclined to repeat mistakes.
    To me most SP types are too reckless I don't know. Prolly why there is a fat Ti in there.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Keep in mind that this a description of all SPs, not solely ISTP. There are many fallacies in Keirsey�s temperament descriptions especially for introverted SPs since he writes them focusing on Se (auxiliary) instead of the dominant function like he does the other introverted types. Also from what I have read, ISTPs have the hardest time relating to other SP types and see little of the SP qualities in themselves especially when there is too much emphasis on hedonism and need for freedom. Panceas is correct though that nobody functions at 100%.

It may also be worth noting that we do not use just one temperament any more than we are pure introverted. We usually have at least a secondary core value and it is not uncommon to use up to three. That makes perfect since Zenslakr that you relate to SJ and your core pattern may be SP-SJ. My make-up is SP-NT and I know some who prefer SP-NF. But in general per Keirsey SPs look at their past with cynacism and the temperament more inclined to repeat mistakes.
    Pretty neat idea. Thx "?" for the post.

In implementing their goals, or as they say, “going for it”, people expressing Artisan are primarily interested in what works, what fits, and only secondarily in what meets with social approval… a thing must be useful to interest such people, immediately useful, concretely useful, otherwise who needs it? If some action doesn’t fit your intention and advance you towards your goal, then why do it?

Because of their Pragmatic character, such people will strike off down roads that others might consider impossible, tackling problems, making deals, clearing hurdles, knocking down barriers – doing whatever it takes (authorised or unauthorised) to bull their way through to a successful outcome.
    I don't know how many times I've gotten into trouble at my job for doing this stuff. But it does usually play out to my benefit and ends with an exasperated eyeroll from my boss and a warning that next time I should follow the rules...
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance