• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] What are the ISFP's main love languages?

Lightyear

Inspired by the INFJ/love language thread, what are frequent ISFP love languages? Just as a reminder we have Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Acts of Service, Physical Touch and Gifts.

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
My ex-ISFP was quality time and physical touch.

Sunny Ghost

Making gifts... coming out of our cave to play in yours... I'd definitely say we're more physical or action oriented in showing our love and affection than saying how we feel. Being smiley and giggly. Being available to help or going out of my way to help, even if not requested. IDK.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
My ISFP fiancee's #1 love language is definitely physical touch. Words of affirmation and acts of service also are of note. She is herself a very touchy person and gives acts of service. She isn't great at giving gifts, but is very poor at giving quality time.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Mine are physical touch with words of affirmation right after.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The isfp I spent time with was into pinning me down in the cab of my truck to shove a hand down my pants.

So touch, clearly.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The one I knew was physical touch.

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
physical touch, words of affirmation and acts of service as well as gifts.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Mental touch, words of abomination. Also prostate massages.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Definitely physical touch. My ISFP guy friend shows comfort by sweet, lingering hugs. More like cuddles.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
For me it tends to be Acts of Service, Gifts, Quality Time, Words of Affirmation and then Physical Touch. I've never been a very touchy-feely person... So I've never been big on physical touch....unless it's in the sack. :newwink: I love cooking dinner for my husband... I have a tendency to give him little small gifts that I've either written or painted, or I buy little gifts that I know will be useful or mean a lot to him. And since we've had a rough week, I said we needed a date night, just the two of us tomorrow. :wubbie:

gromit

likes this
I don't want to choose! I guess I don't really like words of affirmation without the others though. That feels empty to me.

wolfy

awsm
I like words of affirmation best. Words of encouragement, praise, it's like crack cocaine for the soul. Physical touch is pretty much nose to nose with words of affirmation.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My ISFP GF really likes words or physical gestures of reassurance. Consistency and follow through are important to her. She is also very big on positive pillow talk. That and lotsa sex...more than any other GF. Gave me hell for a good chunk of time and then brought it up again because I said I would text her yesterday and didn't text her until the evening shortly before she got off work.

Her stomach started grumbling and got excited because she thought it was me texting her while her cell phone was on vibrate. Lol.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Quality time since I need a mental connection then Physical Touch but only with those that I know and care about deeply. Next are Words of Affirmation and Acts of Service. I hardly recognize Gifts as a love language.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Physical touch and quality time.

The acts of service one is funny, reminds me of a butler.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't remember my scores, but quality time was my highest.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like words of affirmation best. Words of encouragement, praise, it's like crack cocaine for the soul. Physical touch is pretty much nose to nose with words of affirmation.

Keep up the good work, wolfy, you're doing great! :cheese: