• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Tom cruise talks about being an SP

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's an ESFJ or ENFJ. It's crazy that he is listed as ISTP on so many sites. He's nothing like an ISTP. I think some people have been watching too much Top Gun lol......
For one (and only one thing), some ISTP's are way too paranoid to go anywhere near a scientology church. Makes me nauseated just thinking about it lol.... much less be in a situation to actually be convinced into joining. NO WAY..... I know a few ISTP's who claim to be Christians, but I would think that most of us are too independent and non-committal to follow a religion as he does. If he's ESTP, all's I can figure is there must be some pretty good orgies going on for him to be so convinced.....lolol.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I think he may be misunderstood .. Oh, those idealistic tendencies again, lol.

Maybe he's classified as normal when surrounded by the Hollywood elite :shrug:

And no, i didn't watch the youtube videos, lol.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he may be misunderstood .. Oh, those idealistic tendencies again, lol.

Maybe he's classified as normal when surrounded by the Hollywood elite :shrug:

And no, i didn't watch the youtube videos, lol.

LOL, yea, he would be Joe Normal in Hollyweird. :yes:

teen rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Why this hate? Let him do whatever he want. Even Christianity is not perfect. Jesus is nice with humans but not animals. He killed animal to feed his followers. He s not perfect. And Mormonism and Church dictatorships of the past. He is a good human being as far as i know, may not be perfect but better than the most.
He seems to be ISTP 3w2 for me. And may be have sx/so.

yeghor

He wants to do his own stunts and is energetic, comes across as a feeler to me. He reminds me of Chris Pine a bit as well.

So I would go with ESFP for him. His inferior Ni might be the reason he's going for weird ideologies like scientology, trying to find answer to life's mysteries where there's none to be found.

Tom Cruise on Oprah