• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Video of an ESTP-ESTP couple with ESFP daughter.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They are NOT ESTPs! :sick: I'd never spoil a kid and let them tromple me like that!!! :cry: how absolutley disgusting *shudder*

don't know where you learned about ESTPs but that isn't a couple of them AT ALL

alicia91

I have no idea what types they are but I have to comment - that girl isn't even gorgeous, just sort of average!

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
yep- she looks like a sorostitute! :rofl1:

(oook- evil comment of the day out of the way... :ninja:)

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
It's amazing that the parents are spoiling their daughter so much. I can't believe they think it's a good thing. They keep a Christmas tree up all year long, and they give her a present every day? And she does NO work, and her mother does her school projects for her?

I agree that the mom and daughter are both SP. The father didn't talk enough to know what he is, but he didn't seem like an SP to me.

I don't know why they're so proud of themselves for letting their daughter think the world revolves around her.

That would have been one interesting episode of Wife Swap.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
They are NOT ESTPs! :sick: I'd never spoil a kid and let them tromple me like that!!! :cry: how absolutley disgusting *shudder*

don't know where you learned about ESTPs but that isn't a couple of them AT ALL

Whatever you've nothing to worry about. This is not typical human behavior. Irrespective of type (they do seem like ESTPs, the daughter included, maybe pops is an I) this is uncommon. Your name is by no means spoiled by these people.

Just sit back and LOL at the daughter when she wrecks the Tahoe in a suicide attempt after she realizes that he lifestyle will only work through high school, and maybe college if she's lucky.

I'm going to LOL. Unfortunately they won't show that story on the news.

And y'know I'm sure the rebuttal would be "well she'll do ok -- guys will be crazy to get her "
No they won't. She's only cot C-cups. She can win every pageant in the world, without DDs, she'll have, at best, 25% of the male population "crazy to get her" and those are the same people attracted to corpses or they're Donald Trump. One of the two, but probably not both.

I think any even semi-rational being would know that she's so out of touch it's not worth the effort. I'd bet in a tough situation, her default would be to start making the same gestures and movements as she does on the pageant stage.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:laugh: they seemed more Fish to me somehow- especially the Mom with her wanting to sacrifice everything for her daughter- most STs I know are kind of selfish! :laugh:

I could see the daughter as an ESTP moreso than the mother! :)

:ninja: and if they were normal humans I'd be moving to the Moon or something!