User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Probably working in the IT dept. of any medium to large size company.
    Brain Surgens too. ISTP best/f wanted to be one since childhood but she later figured it was going to be too "restrictive" of a hassle of always being "needed" so no flexibility for her freedom! and it'd waste more of her time. She decided being a neurologist is better, still gets to learn it all but just not apply it the same (she still LOVES watching it done and is transfixed + excited when watching brain surgery on TV...)

I think she can still shred into people's brains verbally or under anger become close to doing it physically....albeit not caring if she's as messy about it as she is with when trying to 'fix' her Ground Zero room but ends up not bothering. Edit: not bothering with the room, that is, and not bothering to *ahem* fix people's brains. It's a thrill, meknows, for her to do that...

MBTI
    xNTP

I've got a good question to discern your ability to think outside the box.

You are asked to empty a bathtub full of water and are given a spoon, a cup and a bucket. How do you empty the bath tub?

MBTI
    Zzzz

I've got a good question to discern your ability to think outside the box.

You are asked to empty a bathtub full of water and are given a spoon, a cup and a bucket. How do you empty the bath tub?
    Just like my bestfriend....no SPECIFICS as to who's being asked grrr!

So, yea, me or someone else or everyone else?

Guessing it's everyone else or just me....

Edit: But I'll say, I'd just pull out the plug.

And I feel that I've won the question!

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Just like my bestfriend....no SPECIFICS as to who's being asked grrr!

So, yea, me or someone else or everyone else?

Guessing it's everyone else or just me....

Edit: But I'll say, I'd just pull out the plug.

And I feel that I've won the question!
    Not to tip my hand too much but the lack of specifics is part of the question.

And, yeah. By all means give it a go. I posted it for anyone to try.

MBTI
    Zzzz

Not to tip my hand too much but the lack of specifics is part of the question.

And, yeah. By all means give it a go. I posted it for anyone to try.
    I was teasing you I figured it was for everyone. But I did answer it! I said I'd pull out the plug! And I'm one type of right for being 'outside the box', aren't I?

Maybe another person would tamper with the plumbing to release the water or maybe someone would take the spoon to fill the cup to fill the bucket even though it would become useless unless the bucket was the same size of the tub....but it's so labourous to do so and it's probably a stupid person who'd do it....

My INTJ sis was joking about the latter (she guessed pull out the plug too)...joking somewhat...

MBTI
    xNTP

I was teasing you I figured it was for everyone. But I did answer it! I said I'd pull out the plug! And I'm one type of right for being 'outside the box', aren't I?

Maybe another person would tamper with the plumbing to release the water or maybe someone would take the spoon to fill the cup to fill the bucket even though it would become useless unless the bucket was the same size of the tub....but it's so labourous to do so and it's probably stupid person who'd do it....

My INTJ sis was joking about the latter (she guessed pull out the plug too)...joking somewhat...
    You are correct. When asked this question my answer was
    take the spoon to fill the cup to fill the bucket

MBTI
    Zzzz

You are correct. When asked this question my answer was .
    Now I feel like an ass writing that even when my sis was telling me not to b/c some people probably answered that too ....and my sis, INTJ cold-ass that she can be, feels bad now b/c she predicted someone would say that and she didn't stop me....

Your admittance and not being offended reminds me of my ISTP best/f not caring she was wrong (if it's not seriously important + put down for 'being wrong' if so..) ...unless you really are upset at me or my sis for not stopping me and you were so subtle I can't tell if you are upset b/c I'm bad at subtlety....

MBTI
    xNTP

Now I feel like an ass writing that even when my sis was telling me not to b/c some people probably answered that too ....and my sis, INTJ cold-ass that she can be, feels bad now b/c she predicted someone would say that and she didn't stop me....

Your admittance and not being offended reminds me of my ISTP best/f not caring she was wrong (if it's not seriously important + put down for 'being wrong' if so..) ...unless you really are upset at me or my sis for not stopping me and you were so subtle I can't tell if you are upset b/c I'm bad at subtlety....
    No worries, I'm not the least bit offended. Everyone has their strengths and thinking out of the box isn't one of mine. In fact there's not much that upsets me.

MBTI
    istp

I guess what I meant was where are ISTP females when they aren't doing something they have to do to make money.

And I'd just flip the tub over. Unless it's not that kind of tub, then I'd just fix the drain.

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    I guess what I meant was where are ISTP females when they aren't doing something they have to do to make money.

And I'd just flip the tub over. Unless it's not that kind of tub, then I'd just fix the drain.
    Flipping the tub over. I'm going to steal that one. Thanks.