• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Winks are no guarantee, imo. Some guys like to play rough :alttongue: :peepwall:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, Ni shift again away from current use in regards to the abstraction of pummeling.

What is it in a woman that you try to pummel to win them over?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh now this one has potential.

You totally pwned her ass, and in your intro thread too.
Welcome. :hifive:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey hey, the batttle aint over yet, and I enjoy playing cat and mouse with my dinner, girl :alttongue:

Though, I have to say, he's made a nice come back. He definitely has potential :D

As for rough...I aim to please, so let's see what you've got in mind ;)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey hey, the batttle aint over yet, and I enjoy playing cat and mouse with my dinner, girl :alttongue:

I'd say New ISTP scored game, set, match.
I've never seen you take bait that quickly. You practically chewed his arm off for it. :laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say New ISTP scored game, set, match.
I've never seen you take bait that quickly. You practically chewed his arm off for it. :laugh:

Grin. I did so knowingly and willingly, my dear, as I knew it would add to the drama of it all. Besides, he'd earned it ;)
And I tend to reward such efforts, as I very much enjoy them. That however doesn't mean I'm willing to give him complete victory...just yet :devil:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP

Though, I have to say, he's made a nice come back. He definitely has potential :D

As for rough...I aim to please, so let's see what you've got in mind ;)

Only one way to find out. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Something tells me Silently Honest wouldn't mind joining in either...if you can handle that, that is :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Something tells me Silently Honest wouldn't mind joining in either...if you can handle that, that is :D

lmao, he can enjoy the booty plunder with "pussy-ass". sorry, I cant get past that.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, Poki! Let it go already :D

Ok this is too much :laugh:

NightBlade, I commend you on being *such* a good sport in all of this, few ever are :D
Unfortunately, it's like 2am here, so I really really gotto go get some sleep. I'll be sure to dream of you though...you and Poki..and perhaps SH, I'll see.

Have fun, cutey :smooch:

Edit: I see SH is more than happy to stand in for me :devil: