• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
LOL, oh you're such an ass and an instigator, SH

Fine. Have it your way.

Me at 17:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58053675@N07/5336741113/
Enjoy it. It stays up 2 min.

Not looking, not buying it. You can get a pic of a random female anywhere. The only way a pic will convince me is if you write the date, time and"Saline" on your hand and hold it up next to your face when you take the picture. And you'd better have bleach blonde hair and green eyes, lol.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not looking, not buying it. You can get a pic of a random female anywhere. The only way a pic will convince me is if you write the date, time and"Saline" on your hand and hold it up next to your face when you take the picture. And you'd better have bleach blonde hair and green eyes, lol.

Hon, in all seriousness..you have no idea what i just did for you. I don't lie. And I do safeguard my pictures like mad, ask around. None of these people on this forum have ever seen anything more than my eyes, except for a few select individuals. And these days I really do have platinum blond hair, I've always had bluish green eyes, and I wasn't lying about anything else either :)

Ask around if you need to. But you had better be aware of what kind of exception I made for you,so that you got the opportunity at all to see that pic :alttongue:

Also, if I was going to portray myself as a hot female online, I'dve gone for a model :alttongue:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hon, in all seriousness..you have no idea what i just did for you. I don't lie. And I do safeguard my pictures like mad, ask around. None of these people on this forum have ever seen anything more than my eyes, except for a few select individuals. And these days I really do have platinum blond hair, I've always had bluish green eyes, and I wasn't lying about anything else either :)

Ask around if you need to. But you had better be aware of how special a case you are, that you got the opportunity at all to see that pic :alttongue:

Like I said, words don't mean anything, neither does a random pic. If it was you awesome, if not I wouldn't be surprised. At this point I need some solid evidence. You won't reel me in with a sentiment.

Again, I'm not pissed and I've got nothing against you, I just won't know your gender, lol.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigh. Poki, this is your mess. Clean it up already :alttongue:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Like I said, words don't mean anything, neither does a random pic. If it was you awesome, if not I wouldn't be surprised. At this point I need some solid evidence and you won't reel me in with a sentiment.

Again, I'm not pissed and I've got nothing against you, I just won't know your gender, lol.

*whispers* he is scared of being homo */whisper*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, you just lost me a flirting toy. You'd better make up for this!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, you just lost me a flirting toy. You'd better make up for this!

here ISTP, ISTP, ISTP...here ISTP, ISTP, ISTP

places line of bacon strips to Satines feet.

Atomic Fiend

It's a dude XNight. I'm telling you. If you try to hook up, you'll only end up getting raped.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*gags and sits on SH* :whistling:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
*whispers* he is scared of being homo */whisper*

I've had worse convos/experiences with other guys. Try being in a high school football locker room after winning a game...probably one of the most homo-no homo places you can be, lol.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've had worse convos/experiences with other guys. Try being in a high school football locker room after winning a game...probably one of the most homo-no homo places you can be, lol.

then whats the problem?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh oh, I know! Dude, you could sign up for ventrillo at some point, and run into me there! Then you can hear my sweet, girly voice :smooch:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh oh, I know! Dude, you could sign up for ventrillo at some point, and run into me there! Then you can hear my sweet, girly voice :smooch:

:doh:...thats it...:hifive:

Atomic Fiend

I know your game, you're trying to put me in the same spot as Satine.

But it won't work, because not only am I a guy, I have photo evidence that I'm a guy.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know your game, you're trying to put me in the same spot as Satine.

But it won't work, because not only am I a guy, I have photo evidence that I'm a guy.

im really not, I swear. Its just that both men and women have "booties".