• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dammit Satine, I told you that I'm the one who does the patting...stop breaking the rules.

LMAO...I dont even know if I should be this mean...but I didnt know you swung that way....LMAO

To Satine, did you create the strap yourself or just by one that already had a strap.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
LMAO...I dont even know if I should be this mean...but I didnt know you swung that way....LMAO

To Satine, did you create the strap yourself or just by one that already had a strap.

You just lost me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dammit Satine, I told you that I'm the one who does the patting...stop breaking the rules.

I'm innocent here! I swear!

Seriously, totally innocent here!!! I didn't do anything! :peepwall: :cry: :laugh:

I'll tell ya what, I'll be over here with the camera, never mind me and you boys can use all the toys and do all the stuff you'd like :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Seriously, totally innocent here!!! I didn't do anything! :peepwall: :cry: :laugh:

I'll tell ya what, I'll be over here with the camera, never mind me and you boys can use all the toys and do all the stuff you'd like :D

LMAO....*shudders*

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP

Well I figured poki was a guy, but you got me Satine. Based on the limited convo I got off poki's page and the fact you wouldn't send Norway any pics(don't have any on profile and refused Facebook), draws a big question mark. I didn't think on a site like this anyone would put that much effort into a false description (1.68 m, bleach blonde, green eyes, hourglass). Good job putting something together believable(not sarcasm, it was a little idealistic, but a lot of"curvy" girls say they're hourglass). Blonde hair and green eyes, odd combo...makes it a little more believable.

Good job, you got me. Can't say I wasn't a little skeptical though.

Btw, good job with the Norwegian INTJ boyfriend story.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my god...did he just call me male??? I swear, that's the first guy ever on this forum to mistake me for a dude. Poki, you'd better fix this!!! :steam::azdaja:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my god...did he just call me male??? I swear, that's the first guy ever on this forum to mistake me for a dude. Poki, you'd better fix this!!! :steam::azdaja:

where did the picture of your eyes go?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
where did the picture of your eyes go?

Gone. For a while now. And I'm not exactly in a pic-sharing mood, especially not now! :ranting:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
she also topped the "most flirty (or something like that) female" poll

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP

Well you've been talking about a "secret" that one of your "victims" almost spilled to me that I need to figure out. Your communication is shady lacking any solid evidence and poki said, "I didn't know you rolled that way." Idk what else there is to think.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh:

:angry: Poki :angry:

You suck.

Edit: Oh hon, I'm not blaming you, that's why I'm going after the other ISTP troublemaker here :steam:

Atomic Fiend

xNightBlade7 don't buy it. I saw his pics, it's about time someone called him out on his lies.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh:

:angry: Poki :angry:

You suck.

Edit: Oh hon, I'm not blaming you, that's why I'm going after the other ISTP troublemaker here :steam:

LMAO...*runs*...looks back to see if I am being chased...

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Alright, seeing it's now a he said she said I'm not believing anything until I get some solid proof.

Btw, I'm not pissed, in case anyone's getting that vibe, I actually find this to be pretty funny.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xNightBlade7 don't buy it. I saw his pics, it's about time someone called him out on his lies.

LOL, oh you're such an ass and an instigator, SH

Fine. Have it your way.

Me at 17:

[pic deleted]

Enjoy it. It stays up 2 min.

Last edited:

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hehe