• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] New ISTP

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Yes I missed his joke. :blush: :doh:

Where did you learn about MBTI?

About a year ago I took a test that mypersonality.info put on Facebook. The test was an MBTI type test. After taking it, seeing I didn't know about MBTI and the test was on Facebook, I didn't put much weight behind it. I later brought the test up in a conversation with my dad and he told me MBTI was used in the military and various business organizations. After hearing that I went back to Facebook and took the test again, more honestly this time around. I then got ISTP and thought, "Ok...what's that supposed to mean?" And that's where it all started. I started doing research, talking to people, picked up books, read posts in forums etc. Went from the four letter typing in to cognitive functions. And a few weeks to a month ago, I finally concluded that ISTP was my type...now I'm here, lol.

Btw, a country girl from Canada:shock:...nice, lol.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Do you own/intend to own a gun/weapon or motorcycle?

Oh yeah. I'm 20 right now, so I can't get a firearms or concealed weapons license in Florida..gotta be 21, but I'm definitely getting a few guns when I turn 21. One pistol I've really had my eye on is the SIG P228. Aside from that(as far as weapons go), I have a few pocket knives laying around. I've been thinking about collecting switchblades and pocketknives. Cool to look at and you can fit em' in your pocket. I've also been thinking about getting a pair of brass knuckles and hanging them on my ball-chain necklace with my custom dog tags(not military issued).

I've been wanting to get a motorcycle, but the insurance is insane for someone my age, so I'm holding off until I get a better job. Once I can afford one, I'll probably be getting a Yamaha R6.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Hmm. Sounds like you're planning to have an arsenal.
You could become an independent nation. You've already got a defense budget. All you need would be a customs booth outside of your house, and you're all set.
:cheese:

Oh yeah. I'm 20 right now, so I can't get a firearms or concealed weapons license in Florida..gotta be 21, but I'm definitely getting a few guns when I turn 21. One pistol I've really had my eye on is the SIG P228. Aside from that(as far as weapons go), I have a few pocket knives laying around. I've been thinking about collecting switchblades and pocketknives. Cool to look at and you can fit em' in your pocket. I've also been thinking about getting a pair of brass knuckles and hanging them on my ball-chain necklace with my custom dog tags(not military issued).

I've been wanting to get a motorcycle, but the insurance is insane for someone my age, so I'm holding off until I get a better job. Once I can afford one, I'll probably be getting a Yamaha R6.

countrygirl

MBTI Type
ISFJ
About a year ago I took a test that mypersonality.info put on Facebook. The test was an MBTI type test. After taking it, seeing I didn't know about MBTI and the test was on Facebook, I didn't put much weight behind it. I later brought the test up in a conversation with my dad and he told me MBTI was used in the military and various business organizations. After hearing that I went back to Facebook and took the test again, more honestly this time around. I then got ISTP and thought, "Ok...what's that supposed to mean?" And that's where it all started. I started doing research, talking to people, picked up books, read posts in forums etc. Went from the four letter typing in to cognitive functions. And a few weeks to a month ago, I finally concluded that ISTP was my type...now I'm here, lol.

Btw, a country girl from Canada:shock:...nice, lol.

Is a country girl from Canada unusal? By the way, we Candians own Florida due to the Canadian geriatric population 6 months of the year. :cheese:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty sure that was just a joke, lol. Regardless, I'm not new to MBTI, just the forum. I've done a lot of research and I'm confident in being an ISTP. Theres no other possibility. And I'm certainly not going to let a bunch of people I met online tell me otherwise.

On a less serious note, I'm pretty chill...not big on getting into arguments and conflict, so I won't be stirring things up around here.

Hmm...it's male, IxTx...pretty young though. Seems cocky enough. But it doesn't like conflict....does it like banter though? Playful banter? One-upping? *prods* :devil:

Either way, it's nice to have some new prey to play with....Welcome, sweetheart :smooch:

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Is a country girl from Canada unusal? By the way, we Candians own Florida due to the Canadian geriatric population 6 months of the year. :cheese:

You're the first one I've met, lol. Btw, you need to start sending more of your old people down here. Maybe they can start running out all the douchebags.

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hmm...it's male, IxTx...pretty young though. Seems cocky enough. But it doesn't like conflict....does it like banter though? Playful banter? One-upping? *prods* :devil:

Either way, it's nice to have some new prey to play with....Welcome, sweetheart :smooch:

Didn't mean to come across as cocky. I've just had people read one or two posts and try to tell me what type I am. It's aggravating and I wanted to make it clear I wasn't going to put up with that crap.

And I do one-up, it just depends if I'm in an extroverted mood or not. (it can be kind of draining, though)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, oh you misunderstood....I like cocky. Cocky's good.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww...self-denial..how disappointing. Still..to be expected at that age. Visit me in 5 years, sugar :smooch:

:D :D :D

xNightBlade7

MBTI Type
ISTP
Aww...self-denial..how disappointing. Still..to be expected at that age. Visit me in 5 years, sugar :smooch:

:D :D :D

But I thought I was, "prey." Denial is a form of weakness. So wouldn't now be the best time to strike?:shrug:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grin. Cute.

Patience, young one ;)

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! lol

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was it? Gotta say I was expecting more. "just enjoy overwhelming newcomers a bit, to catch them off guard and see what they're made of."

Hey you're not the only newcomer to harass :D
'Sides...anticipation is good fun as well :devil:

YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!! lol

Yes, I am, baby :devil:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
good morning. You will now be associated with mechanical objects and every action movie protagonist ever. How does this make you feel?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey you're not the only newcomer to harass :D
'Sides...anticipation is good fun as well :devil:

Yes, I am, baby :devil:

LMAO...one day your gonna have to share what you have learned with all your harrassment:devil: