User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yeah, I'm not even gunna finish reading that.

I got halfway through and it was just as dumb as your previous response.

I could tear it all apart, but it would be a waste of time, as you wouldn't even understand it.

I'll just say, for the most part, you sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIeqR...eature=related
    So instead of helping me dissect the information, you attack.
    How old are you? Yeah, so mature.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I tried to help you.

You, on the other hand, did nothing but attack me and accuse me of false bullshit.

You can look through all of these threads, and see tons of places where I've helped people with their results.

In fact, I just did so in the ENTP thread with @Speed Gavroche within the last hour.

You, though, are the first person to lash out in such an irrational way.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

I tried to help you.

You, on the other hand, did nothing but attack me and accuse me of false bullshit.
    Seriously, are you for real???? You are projecting.

You were stuck on one train of thought and wasn't willing to even comprehend the possibility of something else. You are so narrow minded.

Forget it .. I finally get the opportunity to put someone on ignore. I highly doubt i'll be missing much.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saslou View Post
    Seriously, are you for real???? You are projecting.

You were stuck on one train of thought and wasn't willing to even comprehend the possibility of something else. You are so narrow minded.
    It's so funny to see these two sentences next to each other.

An accusation of projection, followed by a clear projection one is committing.

Either way, whether ESFJ or ISFP, there is certainly an issue here I hope you get figured out.

Forget it .. I finally get the opportunity to put someone on ignore. I highly doubt i'll be missing much.
    Please, feel free, it certainly won't be hurting my feelings.

I merely asked a question about whether you used to type as ESFJ.

Then I offered you an analysis as to why your results were interesting.

(You, ftr, seem to have not understood even one iota of that explanation...)

Then you, for no good reason, took it all personally and started lashing out.

A question: you used to be married to former member @Arclight, no?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Because i'm not confident with functions i like this test better than the others as i'm not directing it a particular way. I'm not surprised with my Fe.

Cognitive Process
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (32)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************** (20.3)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ****************************** (30.6)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *********************** (23.4)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ************************************* (38)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************* (19.5)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************************ (36.9)
    excellent use

Query .. It says my Dom is Ti and my Aux is Ne but how does that make sense when the scores show my Ne is higher than my Ti?
    I'm pretty sure this test looks at not only the pattern of the function scores, but the pattern of scores of the introverted and extraverted functions, which is why a lot of people on this test will have something like Te being the highest, and might even have Fi as weakest, but have Ni, Si and Ti high enough to show up as IxTJ.

I wouldn't take the results that seriously though. This one kind of tends to mix up Se and Ne in SPs, and your Fi and Ti are so close that I don't know what is going on there. The only thing I can almost say for sure from your results is that you are a P. But, yeah, it's not so serious. Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP )

Have you gotten similar results on this one? http://www.cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I'm pretty sure this test looks at not only the pattern of the function scores, but the pattern of scores of the introverted and extraverted functions, which is why a lot of people on this test will have something like Te being the highest, and might even have Fi as weakest, but have Ni, Si and Ti high enough to show up as IxTJ.

I wouldn't take the results that seriously though. This one kind of tends to mix up Se and Ne in SPs, and your Fi and Ti are so close that I don't know what is going on there. The only thing I can almost say for sure from your results is that you are a P. But, yeah, it's not so serious. Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP )

Have you gotten similar results on this one? http://www.cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html
    Thank you for your insight I think i'll just stick to what i do know, FP

I'll check out the test later although i'm not going to put too much emphasis on it.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP )
    Marm tests as everything. From what I know of ISFPs she doesn't seem anything like one.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by TheStarchDefenders View Post
    Marm tests as everything. From what I know of ISFPs she doesn't seem anything like one.
    Just for example, Marmie has settled upon ISFP after a lot of her own reflection and she would test as NTP on occasions (and I'd be willing to bet my favorite hat that she is not NTP )
    She's for sure an ESFP. Pretty much any smart SP will test as an NP I'd say to be perfectly honest; it all depends on the test.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Since I've got a sensor bee in my bonnet this week, I'll bite.

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.7)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************************* (33)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *************************************** (39.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************** (22.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************************** (29.8)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************** (20.7)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************* (25.8)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************************** (44.1)
    excellent use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENFP, or ISFP
    Here are the results I posted in the INFP thread. Yes, they are different. SO WHAT?

figsfiggyfigs

@Zarathustra, do guide this padawan the right way, what type am I, master?

Edit: I have just been informed by multiple members that my subtle sarcasm has been lost among the confused masses.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 03-14-2012 at 11:06 PM. Reason: hmm my former results seem to be missing. will fix this tomorrow.