User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default How do you show you like someone?

So...how do you show you like someone?
    spesially you ESFPs
    And you Introverted feelers.

And Please... show your MBTI score.

Me?
    Looking into your eyes, touch if i dare, Saying the truth if its not too cheesy.

If your capable of answering about love too.. please do..

Thinking of nice things to do for the person, touching, spending time with the person, that kind of thing.

If I loved someone, I would say 'I love you'.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I spend time with a person that I like. I listen to them, laugh with them, cry with them. I might give them a little gift, such as some home baked cookies. And I might just tell them that I like them.
    edit: how could I forget... hugs... backrubs... I like to do that sort of touch with people I like.
    Last edited by Walking Tourist; 12-27-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: forgot stuff
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

i'm always really bad about that sort of thing... we're talking pre-relationship liking someone right? not established relationship, liking?

i'm always a bit bashful when i like someone. however, get me liquored, and i'll just be bluntly honest and say, "hey... i like you."

if you're someone i'm comfortable with, but like, i might just joke with them more often, maybe randomly message them via facebook or text to make them laugh. and then wait for them to ask me out. somehow, this works...

i've only been in love once... and in those instances, i'd show him i loved him by randomly reaching over and kissing him or hugging him... a lot of the time, unexpectedly. or just randomly saying, "hey! i love you." i'd sometimes make little gifts, like origami, or a special meal, or little cards and notes or drawings.

with an ESFJ i dated, i used to pick a flower nearly every day to give to him. he always liked it, too, though he's a male. haha.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

not that you care what I think, since I'm not an introverted feeler in the least, but it's in my section here so dammit, I'll answer it

I tend to tell people if I like them... i find that it simplifies life a bit, and my life doesn't need to be more complicated than it already is

I also try to make excuses to spend time with them and I actually listen when they talk

ESTP, for those unaware here!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    not that you care what I think, since I'm not an introverted feeler in the least, but it's in my section here so dammit, I'll answer it

I tend to tell people if I like them... i find that it simplifies life a bit, and my life doesn't need to be more complicated than it already is

I also try to make excuses to spend time with them and I actually listen when they talk

ESTP, for those unaware here!
    ISTP for those unaware

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My ESFP friend likes to play/control the flirting when there is distance (texts, etc). In person, she becomes much less bold and prefers the object of her affection to initiate. I cannot say how much she likes these guys or not. She seems to adopt different strategies with different guys. Alternating shy or aggressive but always fun and playful.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    My ESFP friend likes to play/control the flirting when there is distance (texts, etc). In person, she becomes much less bold and prefers the object of her affection to initiate. I cannot say how much she likes these guys or not.
    The mode of operating seems equal to what im exposed to. Aggessive on text. seems too afraid to touch the same topic in person. Im way more balanced there.

actually i have no idea if shes flirting with me in person. Or on text. But she has a interest in me tho ..initiates talk on facebook alot. sometimes asks for secrets. asks me what im thinking about alot. sometime she tells me suddenly a secret i did not ask about or had foreseen.. she just drops bombs on me really.

MBTI
    INFJ

Compliments and active listening.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

May an ISFJ response to this thread? This is in the SP section so I thought I'd ask first
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson