User Tag List

Results 1 to 3 of 3

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    146

    Default ISFPs about your temperament

    '' Artisans live in the here and now. They want to enjoy the present moment. They tend to be optimistic about the future and cynical about the past, believing that life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning. ''

    Do you believe life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning? If so then what made you decide on that?


    '' Self-image: The Artisans' self-esteem is rooted in their grace and artistry; their self-respect in their boldness; and their self-confidence in their adaptability. ''

    Please go more in depth about your grace, boldness and adaptability



    '' Values: Artisans enjoy excitement and perform well when in a state of restless energy. "They are excitable as children and they never seem to get less excitable as they grow up." They seek stimulation and trust their impulses. Prone to spontaneous acts of generosity, they want to make an impact on others. They aspire to virtuosity, taking great pleasure in practicing and mastering their technique in the pursuits that interest them. ''

    What other things have a great deal of importance to you?

  2. #2
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liYA View Post
    '' Artisans live in the here and now. They want to enjoy the present moment. They tend to be optimistic about the future and cynical about the past, believing that life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning. ''

    Do you believe life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning? If so then what made you decide on that?
    Hmm... not necessarily without any larger pattern or meaning. But perhaps this is because I've been influenced by the ideas of karma and nirvana.

    I believe that my life and my journey can only be lived out by me, and that there are many different roads one can possibly take. Each road is a risk, as you have no idea where you may wind up... but ultimately, I believe that no matter where I wind up, it's where I'm supposed to be, it's what I'm supposed to be experiencing, and in the experience, there's something I need to take out of it and learn.

    Quote Originally Posted by liYA View Post
    '' Self-image: The Artisans' self-esteem is rooted in their grace and artistry; their self-respect in their boldness; and their self-confidence in their adaptability. ''

    Please go more in depth about your grace, boldness and adaptability
    i take this as meaning... adaptability in the sense that i'm often easy going, capable of finding something either fun or significant in every experience (and therefore always up for anything), as well as being open minded and my ability to see all sides of a situation. and in that sense, i'm very confident and proud of these qualities in myself.

    in grace in artistry... for me, i do notice that when i'm working on a project that involves coordination of my hands, such as jewelry making or knitting, i enjoy feeling a rhythm in the process of working. i recall showing an ENFP friend how to make a bracelet, and for me, i jumped into the rhythm of the braiding... for her, it was all haphazard. haha. but yes, this is something i do find great joy from. (not laughing at others, but grace in artisan pursuits.)

    Quote Originally Posted by liYA View Post
    '' Values: Artisans enjoy excitement and perform well when in a state of restless energy. "They are excitable as children and they never seem to get less excitable as they grow up." They seek stimulation and trust their impulses. Prone to spontaneous acts of generosity, they want to make an impact on others. They aspire to virtuosity, taking great pleasure in practicing and mastering their technique in the pursuits that interest them. ''

    What other things have a great deal of importance to you?
    Hmm... this is a more difficult and open ended question... i suppose understanding people, my values and ethics, remaining true to myself, and understanding & honesty with myself... idk.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

  3. #3
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    I don't think life is entirely random, but some events within life probably are. I don't think that much about it to be honest. Life is a gamble a lot of times, though, yeah.

    See the thread in my sig for some of my examples of the other stuff.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] NTs, what do you honestly think about other temperaments in relation to yours?
    By ygolo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:35 PM
  2. What's So Awesome About Your Life Right Now?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 01:13 AM
  3. [INFJ] INFJ - Question about your inner monolouge
    By Shinzon in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 12:40 AM
  4. [ISFP] ISFPs, what is your temperament?
    By 527468 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 08:49 PM
  5. Something positive about your type opposite
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 06:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO