User Tag List

Default ISFPs about your temperament

'' Artisans live in the here and now. They want to enjoy the present moment. They tend to be optimistic about the future and cynical about the past, believing that life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning. ''

Do you believe life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning? If so then what made you decide on that?

'' Self-image: The Artisans' self-esteem is rooted in their grace and artistry; their self-respect in their boldness; and their self-confidence in their adaptability. ''

Please go more in depth about your grace, boldness and adaptability

'' Values: Artisans enjoy excitement and perform well when in a state of restless energy. "They are excitable as children and they never seem to get less excitable as they grow up." They seek stimulation and trust their impulses. Prone to spontaneous acts of generosity, they want to make an impact on others. They aspire to virtuosity, taking great pleasure in practicing and mastering their technique in the pursuits that interest them. ''

What other things have a great deal of importance to you?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by liYA View Post
    '' Artisans live in the here and now. They want to enjoy the present moment. They tend to be optimistic about the future and cynical about the past, believing that life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning. ''

Do you believe life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning? If so then what made you decide on that?
    Hmm... not necessarily without any larger pattern or meaning. But perhaps this is because I've been influenced by the ideas of karma and nirvana.

I believe that my life and my journey can only be lived out by me, and that there are many different roads one can possibly take. Each road is a risk, as you have no idea where you may wind up... but ultimately, I believe that no matter where I wind up, it's where I'm supposed to be, it's what I'm supposed to be experiencing, and in the experience, there's something I need to take out of it and learn.

'' Self-image: The Artisans' self-esteem is rooted in their grace and artistry; their self-respect in their boldness; and their self-confidence in their adaptability. ''

Please go more in depth about your grace, boldness and adaptability
    i take this as meaning... adaptability in the sense that i'm often easy going, capable of finding something either fun or significant in every experience (and therefore always up for anything), as well as being open minded and my ability to see all sides of a situation. and in that sense, i'm very confident and proud of these qualities in myself.

in grace in artistry... for me, i do notice that when i'm working on a project that involves coordination of my hands, such as jewelry making or knitting, i enjoy feeling a rhythm in the process of working. i recall showing an ENFP friend how to make a bracelet, and for me, i jumped into the rhythm of the braiding... for her, it was all haphazard. haha. but yes, this is something i do find great joy from. (not laughing at others, but grace in artisan pursuits.)

'' Values: Artisans enjoy excitement and perform well when in a state of restless energy. "They are excitable as children and they never seem to get less excitable as they grow up." They seek stimulation and trust their impulses. Prone to spontaneous acts of generosity, they want to make an impact on others. They aspire to virtuosity, taking great pleasure in practicing and mastering their technique in the pursuits that interest them. ''

What other things have a great deal of importance to you?
    Hmm... this is a more difficult and open ended question... i suppose understanding people, my values and ethics, remaining true to myself, and understanding & honesty with myself... idk.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't think life is entirely random, but some events within life probably are. I don't think that much about it to be honest. Life is a gamble a lot of times, though, yeah.

See the thread in my sig for some of my examples of the other stuff.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel