User Tag List

First 678

Riva

'As long as they can fight.' That's what must be going through their/ISTP minds right now.

MBTI
    XXFP

I think my DNA should be distributed as widely as possible. The more of me out there, the better this world will be.

Number one trait I'm looking for in a partner is fertility.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

The idea seems cool, but I value my freedom. Sounds like a major hassle. Also, you need to be rich these days to have a kid.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    'As long as they can fight.' That's what must be going through their/ISTP minds right now.
    Then I'm not an ISTP.

By the way, I want 3 kids. Or even 5.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Not right this second.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post

I didn't see that comment earlier. If I had a daughter, I'd probably think that. Besides, some of my friends' daughters are the complete opposite. One grabbed me once and wanted me to play with her castle..dollhouse.. thing and act out roles and stuff. I was mortified. How could I deal with a lifetime of that? You can't say "This is stupid", for sure.

ENTPs would make the best dad for girly-girls. They like watching My Little Pony well into their 30s.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I didn't see that comment earlier. If I had a daughter, I'd probably think that. Besides, some of my friends' daughters are the complete opposite. One grabbed me once and wanted me to play with her castle..dollhouse.. thing and act out roles and stuff. I was mortified. How could I deal with a lifetime of that? You can't say "This is stupid", for sure.
    Hum, no. I don't see why I would prefer a masculine girl who can fight especially. Actually, I see her more to be the Prom Queen. I think that if I had a daughter i would be a bit of a macho father, like color her bedroom in pink or something.

Boys are differents. If I had sons, I would naturally expect that they are able to defend themselves in a good fight, of course.

ENTPs would make the best dad for girly-girls. They like watching My Little Pony well into their 30s.
    Whoah! Hell, but that mean that I'am a true and total ENTP then! I would really love to do that.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan