• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Any non-mechanical ISTP descriptions?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hmm....but a lot of the tests and books ask questions about this. The book Nurture By Nature for example lists things that I describe (or my husband would describe!) as high-maintenace (at least to an ENTJ) - "Are sensitive and empathetic; take most things personally, want harmony and affection, want to be praised for their personal contributions and cooperative spirit" versus T - "Are objective and analytical;don't take things personally, want fairness and justice, want to be praised for their independence and achievements"

I'm definately a F if this is part of the criteria! I'm very sensitive to criticism (will remember it for years), and don't believe in fairness per se - I believe that fairness is relative.

Aha - that's the problem with typing me. With every type I've thought to be there is something major which I'm the opposite of or just don't ring true.

Well...when I first started learning about MBTI several years ago I scored as INTJ - but I'm not that cold and rational, and I'm much more socially easy-going (among many other things). So I dismissed the whole thing and revisited it about a year ago and while I find it facinating....I'm obviously having issues 'finding myself!' But the core issue for me with MBTI is that I'm getting conflicting advice about whether do accept what comes 'naturally' _ in my case - bad with money, disorganized, procrastination, etc. or going by what I "do" daily. I've said this before but I'm a huge believer in personal growth and development, figuring out what is working and what isn't and taking steps to improve myself to be the best I can be. I'm VERY future oriented and am always 'striving' for something down the road.

My age? - I claim to be 40 but I've been 40 for three years now. ;)

I'm going to study it more thoroughly, but my first reaction was that perhaps I was taking Improvising to mean a slightly different thing. Like if I was to give a big speech at a convention for business colleagues I wouldn't just wing it. I would have it written and practiced at least a couple of times. But I see they mean Improvisor in a much bigger sense and much of it rings very true.

"?" - you've written a lot of great information that I'm going to spend some time thinking about. Thank you for all your help. I'm very curious about what you said about possibly confusing S and J-ness. Fascinating.
Might you be an INFJ?

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Hmm....but a lot of the tests and books ask questions about this. The book Nurture By Nature for example lists things that I describe (or my husband would describe!) as high-maintenace (at least to an ENTJ) - "Are sensitive and empathetic; take most things personally, want harmony and affection, want to be praised for their personal contributions and cooperative spirit" versus T - "Are objective and analytical;don't take things personally, want fairness and justice, want to be praised for their independence and achievements"
The Paul and Barbara Barron-Tieger collection were some of the first books that I purchased on type. I have "The Art of Speedreading", "Do What You Are", "Nurture By Nature" and "Just Your Type". You will quickly outgrow those books if you continue to study the subject. In hindsight, there are many books that I would have not purchased, instead investing in Linda V. Berens and Dario Nardi's work. But back on point, Ti dominant types are highly sensitive. In fact the average INTP admits to being HSP.
I'm definately a F if this is part of the criteria! I'm very sensitive to criticism (will remember it for years), and don't believe in fairness per se - I believe that fairness is relative.
If you claim to be that way in a healthy state, then you could be a feeling type. However if this makes you feel uncomfortable, then you may be repressing your sensitivity. All introverted thinking types (not Ti) are sensitive. They just attempt to repress or hide it from others.
Aha - that's the problem with typing me. With every type I've thought to be there is something major which I'm the opposite of or just don't ring true.
One of my greatest problems throughout the years of attempting to determine my type was to overanalyze sentences, paragraphs and phrases. Until I began reading the matieral's overall theme, I was simply stuck. I don't agree with an entire description of even my favorites, however I do see the similarities and overall theme. Basically I am highly analytical with a need to apply any theory and see immediate results. That makes me a STP and the fact that my energy is focused inward, makes me ISTP. That's the very expedient self-analysis.
Well...when I first started learning about MBTI several years ago I scored as INTJ - but I'm not that cold and rational, and I'm much more socially easy-going (among many other things). So I dismissed the whole thing and revisited it about a year ago and while I find it facinating....I'm obviously having issues 'finding myself!' But the core issue for me with MBTI is that I'm getting conflicting advice about whether do accept what comes 'naturally' _ in my case - bad with money, disorganized, procrastination, etc. or going by what I "do" daily. I've said this before but I'm a huge believer in personal growth and development, figuring out what is working and what isn't and taking steps to improve myself to be the best I can be. I'm VERY future oriented and am always 'striving' for something down the road.
I don't think you can dismiss INTJ for the reasons stated, in particularly if you have a poor usage of your Te. On the other hand, all types have their stress points. Foreseer-Developers (INFJ) can be stressed from attempts at living an idealistic life, which calls them to withdraw. Conceptualizer-Directors (INTJ) find it difficult to let go when interacting with others. Analyzer-Operators are usually unsettled by powerful emotional experiences and Composer-Producers (ISFP) struggle with nurturing their own self esteem.
My age? - I claim to be 40 but I've been 40 for three years now. ;)
LOL… okay, however I have been 40 a few more times than you and I realize that I can easily misuse my auxiliary (Se) in a defensive manner, by limiting my experiences.
….If I was to give a big speech at a convention for business colleagues I wouldn't just wing it. I would have it written and practiced at least a couple of times. But I see they mean Improvisor in a much bigger sense and much of it rings very true.
I would prepare not nearly as much as you, but once in the moment I am going to improvise and adapt to the audience. In fact my eyes glaze over when I observe speakers give a speech verbatim from their notes. I just don’t see that as being sincere.
I'm very curious about what you said about possibly confusing S and J-ness. Fascinating.
Well, I would have to find my post, to a response to Athenian to give you an indication. It’s just my theory, but I gave some sample questions where a NJ may answer to sensing questions and SP to judging questions. One quick example is that SPs can misidentify needing immediate impact and expediency as needing closure. Also SP types can easily see the big picture, which usually correlates with intuitive types and, as opposed to SJ types, we do have our heads in the clouds. Also both NJ and SP types will only appreciate theory if it’s applicable, SPs more than NJs. Good luck but as I have always suggested to introverts, determine your Temperament, then your Interaction Style and you’re home free.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
You're discounting the personality trait behind it then. The point of the sleeper is to hide whats on the inside. It's basically a shell in which one hides the true nature behind. On the outside it's basic, and plain ordinary looking. Hidden tho is the true nature, that fire inside that is not shown to just anyone and only comes out when pushed showing that you do actually in fact have teeth and will bite back harder then they could have imagined.
Hey no argument here. If you are comfortable with INFP, then okay. In fact, your thoughts confirm my constant arguments of the horrific stereotypes in typing. I actually relate equally well to the Composer-Producer (ISFP) description, and have been doing some self-analysis of whether as a male, I tend to appear more direct than informative.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Hey no argument here. If you are comfortable with INFP, then okay. In fact, your thoughts confirm my constant arguments of the horrific stereotypes in typing. I actually relate equally well to the Composer-Producer (ISFP) description, and have been doing some self-analysis of whether as a male, I tend to appear more direct than informative.

I can take a bit of the ISTP, and INTP stereotypical traits, but I'm largely INFP at my core :)

The Stereotypes are good for a general guide line, but they can't fit everyone to a T.

alicia91

This was a really difficult test! There were several questions which I didn't know how to answer because none of the options fit, nevertheless, I made my best attempt. Usually I don't score this strongly on introversion nor so strongly feeling.

Results
Introversion (I): 13 versus Extroversion (E): 2
Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 7
Thinking (T): 2 versus Feeling (F): 15
Judging (J): 5 versus Perceiving (P): 5

Making your MBTI code:

I X F X

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
This was a really difficult test! There were several questions which I didn't know how to answer because none of the options fit, nevertheless, I made my best attempt. Usually I don't score this strongly on introversion nor so strongly feeling.

Results
Introversion (I): 13 versus Extroversion (E): 2
Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 7
Thinking (T): 2 versus Feeling (F): 15
Judging (J): 5 versus Perceiving (P): 5

Making your MBTI code:

I X F X
Did you know that you could check more than one box for each question?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Let's take a close-up look at all the questions,
if you have the time to work on this.
Once we've helped you discern what exactly they're asking you,
you can go take the test again, and hopefully get more definitive results!

You're allowed to check 2 boxes under each question.
For question #1, I could honestly check all 3 boxes, but I had to leave one out.

Just share with us what you're thinking or feeling as you read each one, or at least the ones that are confusing you.

1. Do you like your room to be primarily:
(a) a private sanctuary
(b) an organised work area
(c) a place to entertain friends

2. Do you tend to base your decisions on:
(a) experience
(b) emotions
(c) hunches and instincts

3. Are you more uncomfortable with:
(a) making decisions
(b) breaking rules
(c) making rules

4. Do you feel uncomfortable with:
(a) unfinished business
(b) having to finish a work in progress
(c) working on a project alone

5. Do you have:
(a) an organised perspective on life
(b) a broad perspective on life (you are part of a wider picture)
(c) a deep perspective on life (you look beneath the surface of what goes on)

6. do you tend to think about:
(a) possibilities
(b) actualities
(c) aspects of your life

7. After watching a film, do you prefer to:
(a) discuss the film critically
(b) discuss what you enjoyed about the film
(c) imagine what could have happened after the film

8. When working on a project, is it most important that you:
(a) work hard
(b) finish the work before it's due
(c) hold back finishing to ensure you have the all facts.

9. When you are depressed or upset, do you:
(a) spend some time by yourself
(b) distract yourself by helping others
(c) go out and see some friends

10. Do you value your:
(a) common sense
(b) imagination
(c) decisiveness

11. If you are in charge of a group, would you:
(a) be firm, but fair
(b) be uncomfortable
(c) be persuasive

12. If you are romantically interested in someone, do you:
(a) seek some kind of resolution
(b) see what happens
(c) fantasise about what could happen, however unrealistic

13. At a party do you:
(a) interact with many people and enjoy it
(b) leave early if you aren't enjoying it
(c) observe what happens with interest

14. On TV do you watch primarily:
(a) soaps and dramas
(b) science fiction (e.g. 'X Files', 'Star Trek')
(c) nothing in particular - you prefer to go out

15. Do you believe in:
(a) the facts
(b) justice
(c) being humane

16. Do you prefer:
(a) being in full control of your life
(b) enjoy doing lots of different social activities
(c) let life happen - go with the flow

17. Would you prefer to have:
(a) many friends
(b) a few, close friends
(c) opportunities to help your friends

18. Do you like your house to be full of:
(a) options - a variety of things to choose from
(b) useful things
(c) interesting and imaginative things

19. Is your room usually:
(a) scrupulously tidy
(b) comfortably anarchic (you know where everything is)
(c) practically arranged

20. When looking at a piece of art, do you generally:
(a) just like or dislike it without reasons
(b) look at it as possible inspiration
(c) assess it

21. Are you interested in:
(a) what happens around you
(b) your reactions to what happens around you
(c) the possibilities offered by what happens around you

22. When thinking about the future, do you:
(a) prefer not to plan ahead
(b) think what could realistically happen
(c) speculate as to what could possibly happen

23. When one of your friends is upset, do you:
(a) offer sympathy
(b) offer objective advice
(c) offer a plan of action

24. If something needs doing (a report; the washing up) do you prefer to:
(a) have a system for dealing with it
(b) do it as soon as possible
(c) do it when it has to be done (not at all, if possible)

25. In your spare time, do you like to:
(a) conserve your energy for when you need it
(b) read books or watch films
(c) be physically active

26. Do you think of yourself as:
(a) practical
(b) ingenious
(c) decisive

27. Do you think people would accuse you of:
(a) being closed off
(b) being too ruled by your principles
(c) being swayed by your values

28. Would you like your friends to see you as:
(a) devoted
(b) flexible
(c) helpful at organising things

29. Do you think your friends see you as:
(a) sociable
(b) down-to-earth
(c) someone who knows when not to interfere

30. Do you live in:
(a) the present - what is in your life
(b) the future - what could be in your life
(c) the past - what was in your life

31. Do you like to be able to:
(a) help your friends
(b) understand your friends
(c) have fun times with your friends

32. Is your usual strategy:
(a) plan ahead
(b) analyse and implement
(c) adapt as you go

alicia91

Thank for helping Mom! No I didn't realize that I could pick more than one option.

1. Do you like your room to be primarily:
(a) a private sanctuary - yes
(b) an organised work area - yes
(c) a place to entertain friends - yes

Why does it say 'room?' Do they mean my overall home, my bedroom? Which room? I find this impossible to answer without more information. OK, when pressed I'll remove #2

2. Do you tend to base your decisions on:
(a) experience - sure. For example, it's been my experience that the EggMcmuffin is grizzly, so I'll order the Sausage McMuffin.
(b) emotions- Yes. My son is stressed at school and I let him have an extra sick day because I feel sorry for him.
(c) hunches and instincts - I have a hunch that a couple of people on the committee aren't doing what they are supposed to so I'll make some follow up phone calls.

Again, all of the aboive.

(a) making decisions
(b) breaking rules
(c) making rules

I'm not in the slightest bit uncomfortable with any of them. But I guess I don't want to end up in prison so I wouldn't break any major laws.

4. Do you feel uncomfortable with:
(a) unfinished business

What is the difference between a and b?

5. Do you have:

A & B. I have certain big goals in life that I take steps towards. I tend to work backwards from the goal and make it into logical steps. But these are only for the biggies. I get too stressed if I have too many organized goals so other parts of my life I like to be less organized about and just let it happen.

(a) possibilities
(b) actualities
(c) aspects of your life

A & B. I tend to look at the NOW, then look at what I want it to BE, then figure out my path to get there.

7. After watching a film, do you prefer to:
(a) discuss the film critically
(b) discuss what you enjoyed about the film
(c) imagine what could have happened after the film

A and B equally.

(a) work hard

B & C - just depends what it is. If it's something that I dislike I tend to just get it done and submitted. If it's something very important or significant then I tend to spend more time on it and ensure that I have everything - I might even ask for an extension.

9. When you are depressed or upset, do you:
(a) spend some time by yourself
(b) distract yourself by helping others
(c) go out and see some friends

a & c - First I will do a, then once I've processed what is going on, I'll start calling my friends

10. Do you value your:
(a) common sense
(b) imagination
(c) decisiveness

None of the above really. Sure I think I have great common sense. Am I imaginative - sure? do I value it? only if it has a purpose and leads to something tangible.

11. If you are in charge of a group, would you:
(a) be firm, but fair
(b) be uncomfortable
(c) be persuasive

Maybe c. I don't mind leading at all, actually I kind of like it. I love input from the people I'm leading but at the same time I think I have decent persuasive skills.

12. If you are romantically interested in someone, do you:
(a) seek some kind of resolution
(b) see what happens
(c) fantasise about what could happen, however unrealistic

All of the above. If I was single it would be a combination of a & b. Now that I'm married it definately C.

13. At a party do you:
(a) interact with many people and enjoy it
(b) leave early if you aren't enjoying it
(c) observe what happens with interest

Eh..none really. I will immediately find familiar faces and strike up converstations and enjoy myself.

14. On TV do you watch primarily:
(a) soaps and dramas
(b) science fiction (e.g. 'X Files', 'Star Trek')
(c) nothing in particular - you prefer to go out

None. I only watch HGTV, A & E, reality TV shows like Survivor, Super Nanny, some movies (comedies, mysteries, thrillers) and some news

15. Do you believe in:
(a) the facts
(b) justice
(c) being humane

A & C. I like to know the facts but I'll always be humane. I could never put someone on death row for example.

16. Do you prefer:
(a) being in full control of your life
(b) enjoy doing lots of different social activities
(c) let life happen - go with the flow

A & C. Again, some BIG things like doing a good job raising my kids, having career goals, etc. are A. But I let a lot of other things just happen. Totally depends what it is.

17. Would you prefer to have:
(a) many friends
(b) a few, close friends
(c) opportunities to help your friends

I'd like to have many friends if I had the time, but I don't so I'm happy to have a few, close friends.

18. Do you like your house to be full of:
(a) options - a variety of things to choose from
(b) useful things
(c) interesting and imaginative things

A - Options. B is a close second. I get bored easily.

19. Is your room usually:
(a) scrupulously tidy
(b) comfortably anarchic (you know where everything is)
(c) practically arranged

B

20. When looking at a piece of art, do you generally:
(a) just like or dislike it without reasons
(b) look at it as possible inspiration
(c) assess it

A & C. I might be inspired to create a piece of art, but I'm generally not inspired by OTHER's artwork even if I think it's interesting.

21. Are you interested in:
(a) what happens around you
(b) your reactions to what happens around you
(c) the possibilities offered by what happens around you

A & C. First a then followed by C. The neighbor's babysitter just quit - how inconvienent for them. Hmmm...perhaps I can hire her?

22. When thinking about the future, do you:
(a) prefer not to plan ahead
(b) think what could realistically happen
(c) speculate as to what could possibly happen

C. then immediately followed by b which tends to put a damper on things. Wow, wouldn't it be great if my daugther could get into med school and become a doctor...she is so smart and hard working...........but she hates blood and guts so it ain't going to happen.

23. When one of your friends is upset, do you:
(a) offer sympathy
(b) offer objective advice
(c) offer a plan of action

All, but I'll say C mostly. I'm known for taking apart problems and solving them piece by piece.

24. If something needs doing (a report; the washing up) do you prefer to:
(a) have a system for dealing with it
(b) do it as soon as possible
(c) do it when it has to be done (not at all, if possible)

I have no idea. Just depends on what it is. If pressed a & c

25. In your spare time, do you like to:
(a) conserve your energy for when you need it
(b) read books or watch films
(c) be physically active

None. I prefer to lunch with my friends and shop.

26. Do you think of yourself as:
(a) practical
(b) ingenious
(c) decisive

A.

27. Do you think people would accuse you of:
(a) being closed off
(b) being too ruled by your principles
(c) being swayed by your values

I don't know. Not a.

28. Would you like your friends to see you as:
(a) devoted
(b) flexible
(c) helpful at organising things

Completely depens on the situation or issue.

29. Do you think your friends see you as:
(a) sociable
(b) down-to-earth
(c) someone who knows when not to interfere

C

30. Do you live in:
(a) the present - what is in your life
(b) the future - what could be in your life
(c) the past - what was in your life

B. But it's strongly influenced by A

31. Do you like to be able to:
(a) help your friends
(b) understand your friends
(c) have fun times with your friends

A and C

32. Is your usual strategy:
(a) plan ahead
(b) analyse and implement
(c) adapt as you go

Ahh....I don't know. I do all of the above. Because I'm future oriented and break down my goals I'm obviously planning some things ahead. This tends to be for my major life goals, but more most things it might be B. Sometimes C for less critical things.

I repeated the test twice using my answers and once I got ENFP and the next time ESFP (couldn't choose all three options so I changed it around). Why am I coming out as E?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I think the ISTP description at the Murray State website is quite unbiased. However, I really hate the fact that some of the type descriptions are written in list while others are written in prose.

As for me, I am always stuck between INTJ and ENTP. I do not think that my dominant function is Ti -- I tend to express ideas first and question the logic of them later. And many times, my ideas tend to be half-baked and lack a follow through as I come up with another idea, which also lacks a follow-through and so on -- that seems to be an ENTP trait.

But based on the Cognitive Functions test, I constantly score high on both Ne and Ni.

EDIT: I also hate the way some descriptions pigeonhole N's as being avid readers. I actually don't like to read that much (or at least long texts) because I have a short attention span. I do, however, like to write (and read) my own ideas.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
#1 - I think they mean your own bedroom, not your whole house.

#2 - Like you, everyone uses all three of those methods at different times. We have to think about which way we naturally use the most often, which one we use first, most successfully, most frequently. If that doesn't work, which do you use the least?

#3 - Try to think of these questions in the context of a way of life. Try to think of people you know who might be like that.
(a) making decisions
(b) breaking rules
(c) making rules

I am very comfortable with making decisions. I love establishing new rules. I am not reluctant in the least to do either of those things. I am reluctant, however, to break rules because I hate getting in trouble. Some people LOVE to follow rules. I actually one of them - at least I was when I was younger. Rules made me feel safe and secure.

# 4. Do you feel uncomfortable with:
(a) unfinished business

Option a reminded me of once when I was invited to go swimming with some gals. I went, but I felt irritable the whole time and couldn't enjoy myself. I excused myself, went home and paid some bills that needed paying (unfinished business) and when I went back, I felt free to relax and enjoy myself. That is one example of discomfort with unfinished business.

Anybody have feedback for Option b?

That's all I can do for now.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well- I guess I'll weigh in so that this thread quits bumping my blog back :tongue:

the difference between A and B would probably be between J and P- my ESTJ best friend is much happier after she's concluded a task and has all of the pieces put away, I on the other hand loathe finalizing ANYTHING because it seems dreadfully permanent. *shudder*

My uncle is an ISTP- though he does have a mechanical streak (most males in my family, including my INTP dad :shock: enjoy working with automobiles) he certaintly can't be defined that way! :laugh:

He enjoys learning about different aspects of the world around him- he listens to NPR while driving frequently, loves watching things like The Discovery Channel and he owns A LOT of books with random little short funny stories or trivia facts. He enjoys buying random little toys as well (as my ISFJ mom puts it) things like home weather stations, newton's cradles, espresso makers, all kinds of little gadgets.

He is very generous with the people who he likes, but will pretty much ignore you if he doesn't like you. He's quite aware of pop culture for someone in his early 60s as well! :laugh:

Hope that helps some! :)

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
INTJMom said:
(a) unfinished business

My opinion:

The difference is there because it is very possible for someone to enjoy working and seek closure in a way as to derive great satisfaction from finished work. It could be referring to a person who takes personal responsibilities very seriously. This person would possibly find option A quite uncomfortable because they'd rather settle whatever business lies in their responsibility. So they would rather enjoy option B because it helps them approach this ideal of closure, "settled business", after which the diligent individual can finally find it satisfactory to rest and spend time as leisure dictates, until the need for attending responsibilities rears its head again. I think it's quite the "strong J" approach, however I could be wrong.

For what it's worth, I ticked both a and b when answering this question. I don't like leaving things unfinished either -- but if I am not motivated to "settle the business", or personally uninvested in the project itself, it can be a long, arduous process working on it, and probably not very enjoyable, either. But in the end I do finish whatever it is that I need to finish, if finishing is a must.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
4 b having to finish a work in progress

My first instinct on this may have been correct. Some people don't want to finish something their working on because they don't feel like they quite have everything they need in order to finish it.

This reminds me of a friend who was remodeling her kitchen. She felt pressured by her husband to finish the kitchen - after all, who can live in a house where the kitchen is all torn apart - she had started the project without having every aspect entirely planned out. She was creating as she was going. She didn't want to be forced into doing things. She was looking for just the right knobs, paint colors, curtains, etc. Being forced to finish would have curbed her creativity and closed off her options. She didn't like that.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

# 5. Do you have:

A & B. I have certain big goals in life that I take steps towards. I tend to work backwards from the goal and make it into logical steps. But these are only for the biggies. I get too stressed if I have too many organized goals so other parts of my life I like to be less organized about and just let it happen.

So, in comparing b & c, you feel you are more b?
Working backwards and logical steps sounds like a should be a choice also.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

(a) possibilities
(b) actualities
(c) aspects of your life
A & B. I tend to look at the NOW, then look at what I want it to BE, then figure out my path to get there.

#6 - seems to be a question about what you think about the most.
a & b are more general than just your life.
Some people can walk into a room and see all the wonderful ways in which it could be rearranged and remodeled.
All I see is the way it is. I am horrible at seeing possibilities.
a & b could be the difference between an optimist and a pessimist.

c - Do you spend a lot of time pondering your life, your relationships, the things you've done, the things you want to do? Do you do it almost daily? Or at least several times a week? Do you daydream about it?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

(a) work hard
B & C - just depends what it is. If it's something that I dislike I tend to just get it done and submitted. If it's something very important or significant then I tend to spend more time on it and ensure that I have everything - I might even ask for an extension.

#8 might not be a very well-written question. c - might be a "P" question but a J who is also a perfectionist, or very thorough, would also check c.

(a) work hard - check this one if you have a reputation for being a hard worker and not being lazy.

(b) finish the work before it's due - check this if you have finished jobs ahead of time so you could breathe a sigh of relief and relax.

(c) hold back finishing to ensure you have the all facts - check this one if you dislike finishing ahead of time because it closes off possibilities.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Did you know that you could check more than one box for each question?
Actually, on several questions, I typed one answer then changed my mind and noticed that the radios allowed more than one answer.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Actually, on several questions, I typed one answer then changed my mind and noticed that the radios allowed more than one answer.
I think it's more accurate when you check 2 in as many questions as possible.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

10. Do you value your:
(a) common sense
(b) imagination
(c) decisiveness
None of the above really. Sure I think I have great common sense. Am I imaginative - sure? do I value it? only if it has a purpose and leads to something tangible.

a & b are opposites. c is not related

Let's think of these questions another way.
Which ability do you think is more valuable, common sense or imagination?
If you could only have one, which would you rather have?
Which do you think you are weaker in?

c- decisiveness - Some people are decisive. They are very comfortable making decisions. Some people are indecisive. They dislike having to come to a decision. This is referring to a regular way of life over large spans of time - a regular habit.

You need to choose between a and b, and then
choose c if you believe you are a decisive person. If you can't decide... leave it blank. ;)