User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: ESTPs

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    what are you confused about, realizations arent always correct and even if they are they help us in the future.
    yeah I know. I'll figure it out. I'm just feeling emotional.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

xSTPs aren't that confusing giggly

listen to what ESTPs say and you'll know what the ISTPs are secretly thinking... it's the easy way to figure them out
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    xSTPs aren't that confusing giggly

listen to what ESTPs say and you'll know what the ISTPs are secretly thinking... it's the easy way to figure them out
    Think gutter and you will know where we are 85% of the time, but we are fully functional in the gutter
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes they are more personal than ESTP and because of that I like them better, but at the same time their Ti makes them hard to connect with/reach sometimes. I really like closeness and from what I understand ISTP is basically allergic to that. lol
    not necessarily. i've known quite a few ISTP's. two of which have been roommates, and two whom are some of my favorite employees. i don't know if it's because i have a tendency to open up a lot... but i've gotten pretty close to quite a few ISTP's... just because they favor logic over emotions, doesn't mean they don't feel emotions. they too need someone to talk to every once in a while, and i'm always willing to provide that outlet. and it helps that i'm also there when their crazy side like to reak havok as well. i suppose it helps them to feel as though i'm a confidant.

you just have to find the right way to reach out... and they'll do the same.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

We never entirely reform. The ESTP pilot light stays on until death and can re-fire the furnace at any time. We just start spending a greater amount of our time in a calm state. In my case the tug of war between physical fitness and wanting to be out all night ended when the fitness side won......but I go back for glimpses of the old life and I love every second when i do.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Yes they are more personal than ESTP and because of that I like them better, but at the same time their Ti makes them hard to connect with/reach sometimes. I really like closeness and from what I understand ISTP is basically allergic to that. lol
    Truer words were never spoken as most people in real life are afraid to apporach me (the ISTP) because I pretty much shun contact with the common people. Only those few who are worthy summon my full and complete attention!

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Truer words were never spoken as most people in real life are afraid to apporach me (the ISTP) because I pretty much shun contact with the common people. Only those few who are worthy summon my full and complete attention!
    The ISTP's I've known feel the same way!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Don't be sad @Giggly and dont be disillusioned. You have the whole of the rest of your life ahead of you. There is so much fun to be had and so many more *STPs to meet/ fall for.
    And if you ever fancy trying something new you know where i am ;-)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    Don't be sad @Giggly and dont be disillusioned. You have the whole of the rest of your life ahead of you. There is so much fun to be had and so many more *STPs to meet/ fall for.
    And if you ever fancy trying something new you know where i am ;-)
    You have a way of cheering me up.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

@lauranna ...I saw her first!

ESTPs come in two categories. If I'm friends with them - it's awesome. Dating or messing around with can be tricky. The one I had a fling with once said, long after the fling was over and we got to know each other, that he didn't think anything of me until he got to know me. Getting into the circle of trust takes time and usually the ESTPs are looking out for them first, so they respect those who can hold their own. At least, they like to test you out and see what you're made of.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance