User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default SPs....what have you made?

You guys are the artists and artisans... what are some things you have made/built/designed/crafted that you particularly enjoyed working on?

MBTI
    ISTP

I made a clock, a hammer, a motion detector alarm thing and a thing to put stationary in. I should have kept taking design and technology haha
    What I really liked doing was pulling apart a computer that was getting chucked out. That was a great time

MBTI
    XXFP

I don't have any cool projects to show off...

Most everything I do is repair and maintenance, not much from scratch.

I built a quite unattractive but practical storage building lately (no pics, sorry). Otherwise drawing a blank.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ pun intended? (sorry I couldn't resist!)
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Permabanned

I make computers and put them together, for pretty much my friends and family, and myself. hah

I had some crappy music equipment that was holding me back for awhile.. I think my creativity dropped. I finally got new stuff, so I'm just having fun.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Drawings and paintings, mostly. Also I crocheted a purse and am working on a totebag (crocheted). I decoupaged a little box with a collage of flower pictures and will be working on two more little boxes. Oh, and I made Christmas cards. The picture is a water color painting that I did. I had it color copied and shrunk down to be the right size for greeting cards.
    I also enjoy designing and making jewelry, but haven't done much of that lately. The jewelry would match the art boxes quite nicely.
    Last edited by Walking Tourist; 12-08-2010 at 04:30 PM. Reason: left out information
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    I made a clock, a hammer, a motion detector alarm thing and a thing to put stationary in. I should have kept taking design and technology haha
    What I really liked doing was pulling apart a computer that was getting chucked out. That was a great time
    Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I don't have any cool projects to show off...

Most everything I do is repair and maintenance, not much from scratch.

I built a quite unattractive but practical storage building lately (no pics, sorry). Otherwise drawing a blank.
    You are good at taking photographs, I believe. That counts.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I make computers and put them together, for pretty much my friends and family, and myself. hah
    How nice that you have the ability to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I had some crappy music equipment that was holding me back for awhile.. I think my creativity dropped. I finally got new stuff, so I'm just having fun.
    Do you compose music? I've done a little composing in the past, and really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Drawings and paintings, mostly. Also I crocheted a purse and am working on a totebag (crocheted). I decoupaged a little box with a collage of flower pictures and will be working on two more little boxes. Oh, and I made Christmas cards. The picture is a water color painting that I did. I had it color copied and shrunk down to be the right size for greeting cards.
    I also enjoy designing and making jewelry, but haven't done much of that lately. The jewelry would match the art boxes quite nicely.
    Care to share some pics?

I wouldn't say compose. I just dabble around on the guitar. I don't record much or write anything.. if I compose, I just sort of mesh new riffs with old ones (if I remind myself on what the old ones sounded like... sometimes things click, where some old idea comes to mind to make a new song better. An "Oh, I have just the thing" kind of moment).

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh I've never finished a really big artistic project (outside of school). You have to remember the SP procrastination factor. Often times when I'm bored I'll do a lot of random artistic things. Doodling/drawing, making jewelery, taking pictures and scrapbooking, writing and journaling, collages, card making, knitting. Sometimes in the past I've heard a song on the radio and tried to figure out how to play it on a piano or keyboard by trial and error. I rarely if ever finish these kinds of tasks. They are more for enjoyment than the goal to finish. Currently I'm working on a scrapbook, (until my mindset changes to something different.) A lot of my creativity shows in my humor.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.