• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SPs....what have you made?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You guys are the artists and artisans... what are some things you have made/built/designed/crafted that you particularly enjoyed working on? :)

Bev

MBTI Type
ISTP
I made a clock, a hammer, a motion detector alarm thing and a thing to put stationary in. I should have kept taking design and technology haha
What I really liked doing was pulling apart a computer that was getting chucked out. That was a great time :D

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I don't have any cool projects to show off...

Most everything I do is repair and maintenance, not much from scratch.

I built a quite unattractive but practical storage building lately (no pics, sorry). Otherwise drawing a blank.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ pun intended? (sorry I couldn't resist!) :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I make computers and put them together, for pretty much my friends and family, and myself. hah

KDude

I had some crappy music equipment that was holding me back for awhile.. I think my creativity dropped. I finally got new stuff, so I'm just having fun.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Drawings and paintings, mostly. Also I crocheted a purse and am working on a totebag (crocheted). I decoupaged a little box with a collage of flower pictures and will be working on two more little boxes. Oh, and I made Christmas cards. The picture is a water color painting that I did. I had it color copied and shrunk down to be the right size for greeting cards.
I also enjoy designing and making jewelry, but haven't done much of that lately. The jewelry would match the art boxes quite nicely.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I made a clock, a hammer, a motion detector alarm thing and a thing to put stationary in. I should have kept taking design and technology haha
What I really liked doing was pulling apart a computer that was getting chucked out. That was a great time :D

Awesome.

I don't have any cool projects to show off...

Most everything I do is repair and maintenance, not much from scratch.

I built a quite unattractive but practical storage building lately (no pics, sorry). Otherwise drawing a blank.

You are good at taking photographs, I believe. That counts. :)

I make computers and put them together, for pretty much my friends and family, and myself. hah

How nice that you have the ability to do that! :)

I had some crappy music equipment that was holding me back for awhile.. I think my creativity dropped. I finally got new stuff, so I'm just having fun.

Do you compose music? I've done a little composing in the past, and really enjoyed it.

Drawings and paintings, mostly. Also I crocheted a purse and am working on a totebag (crocheted). I decoupaged a little box with a collage of flower pictures and will be working on two more little boxes. Oh, and I made Christmas cards. The picture is a water color painting that I did. I had it color copied and shrunk down to be the right size for greeting cards.
I also enjoy designing and making jewelry, but haven't done much of that lately. The jewelry would match the art boxes quite nicely.

Care to share some pics? :)

KDude

I wouldn't say compose. I just dabble around on the guitar. I don't record much or write anything.. if I compose, I just sort of mesh new riffs with old ones (if I remind myself on what the old ones sounded like... sometimes things click, where some old idea comes to mind to make a new song better. An "Oh, I have just the thing" kind of moment).

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh I've never finished a really big artistic project (outside of school). You have to remember the SP procrastination factor. Often times when I'm bored I'll do a lot of random artistic things. Doodling/drawing, making jewelery, taking pictures and scrapbooking, writing and journaling, collages, card making, knitting. Sometimes in the past I've heard a song on the radio and tried to figure out how to play it on a piano or keyboard by trial and error. I rarely if ever finish these kinds of tasks. They are more for enjoyment than the goal to finish. Currently I'm working on a scrapbook, (until my mindset changes to something different.) A lot of my creativity shows in my humor.

gromit

likes this
I like to make cards, drawings, small-ish things, a bit of watercolor. And of course photography. Like shortnsweet, I have gone through collage, scrapbook, knitting, and jewelry phases. I also like to fix up furniture (very very moderate repairs, sanding, painting/staining, etc.) and I've built a couple things from scratch.

I have always wanted to do pottery, actually... :)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Intricate Mystic,
I just uploaded some pictures to an album. Just click on my username and then my profile and, when you get to my profile page, click onto the album (alice's stuff), and there are a bunch of drawings and paintings there. I don't know how to upload pictures to a message.
Oh, and my avatar is one of my paintings.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I also used to write songs for my band, I was really good at creating structure in music and putting parts together that would fit.

Sunny Ghost

I have always wanted to do pottery, actually... :)

me too!! :D

i've done a lot of random projects. nothing with one particular medium. but i've ranged from drawing, painting, knitting, sewing, collaging, scrapbooking, jewelry making, gardening... also gone through phases of bread making, pickling, wine making, etc. i think it's SP nature to kind of also get carried off into something else after a while. jack of all trades, i think we're called. but looking around my bedroom or house there are several small knick knacks or projects i painted or put together. nothing terribly impressive... but i think it adds some vibrance and a little bit of me.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't really made anything cool. I don't have the skillz.

I have made lots of drawings/paintings/photos, several gardens, and lots of delicious food, though!

Someday, when I own land, I'd like to build a greenhouse so I could grow things year-round. That would be awesome.

gromit

likes this
Someday, when I own land, I'd like to build a greenhouse so I could grow things year-round. That would be awesome.

That WOULD be so cool. My dream is to have a little plot of sunny land so I can at least have a garden in the ground, rather than in pots on the porch/fire escape.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I have made a bunch of gardens, too. I hadn't really thought about the gardens when I first answered this question. I like the colors and shapes of the flowers. Now that it's winter, I really miss my garden. It was just a little flower garden in front of the house.
I agree that it would be great to have a greenhouse!!!