12 Last

Thread: ISFP Goals

Senior Member Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P.'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Default ISFP Goals

Are any of you currently trying to clear hurdles? Or is there a long-term goal you're striving for? Any of you feeling aimless or stuck? I need to relate to somebody. I'm going to be some sort of music master. Everything else doesn't seem to matter as much
    And there I stood... The devil of a command that featured death...

Was talking about goals and stuff in my blog on here. Pretty much that whole page.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto/Virtuosi=L.A.P. View Post
    Are any of you currently trying to clear hurdles?
    Yes, my projects and finals for this semester.

Or is there a long-term goal you're striving for?
    Many. But for now, I think it is best to tackle them one at a time. And for a few other goals, to let them work themselves out.

Any of you feeling aimless or stuck?
    I have lots of vague ideas on what I want to do in the long term. As of right now I might have settle down a little bit. It took a while to understand what I wanted to do as a career. I had to literally jot in my mind what I liked and what I hated, What sparked my interest and what bore me to bits, what I seem to spend a lot of my free time on, and what seem to be just work, work and more work.

I need to relate to somebody. I'm going to be some sort of music master. Everything else doesn't seem to matter as much
    Like I said, it took me a while to understand what kind of career was right for me because I wasn't really sure what I wanted out of a career. If you research music quite a bit and like it a lot, go for it.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

-Get rich
    -Get good at things I like
    -Have fun
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

oh, this topic just depresses me at the moment.

i'm true to the ISFP in that i'm always changing my mind on what i want to do, or study. my interests will captivate me for a little while, then i move on to something else. since i've been in college, i've studied art, anthropology, psychology and environmental studies. now... i'm considering switching to a technical college for nursing. my interests are often along the lines of art, nature and helping people. but... who knows tomorrow? i sure hope i can stay focused long enough in nursing to establish a career in it.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

i'm true to the ISFP in that i'm always changing my mind on what i want to do, or study. my interests will captivate me for a little while, then i move on to something else. since i've been in college, i've studied art, anthropology, psychology and environmental studies. now... i'm considering switching to a technical college for nursing. my interests are often along the lines of art, nature and helping people. but... who knows tomorrow? i sure hope i can stay focused long enough in nursing to establish a career in it.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Right now, one of my goals is to work on my Spanish to get it to be a functional form of communication again. I will be headed to an intensive language program in Ecuador at the end of January. I will spend four weeks at a language school and will then spend four weeks at a volunteer program in Ecuador. I am hoping to be able to communicate proficiently in Spanish by the time that I return home. The language school also offers online classes so I intend to take regular lessons, even after I am back at home.
    Another goal is to keep drawing and painting and to continue to improve my skills in those areas. In Ecuador, there will be a lot of interesting things to draw, paint, and photograph.
    When I return home, I will try to write and illustrate a bilingual children's book about Ecuador.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post

Holy crap. Me too. Exactly. Art, psychology, anthropology (well not so much but a little). And now I'm strongly considering becoming a nurse.
    "To find beauty in loss, hope in darkness."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Hurdle ... Why yes I am... I am staring at this Anatomy & Physiology book repeatedly telling myself I can do it... I can put in the focus required to tackle this class... I hope.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    SEI

To be well-traveled and experience many interesting things. To be more worldly.

My goals to get there? I have no clue. I don't like making short term goals because it seems to me like they're constantly changing depending on whatever I find to be interesting at the moment. Also, I can see many sides of different choices and tend to weigh them on the same level, so it's really hard to make a decision. It doesn't help that I'm not super passionate about anything. I just pretty much do things for fun. When they get too serious or difficult, I usually back out.

Sometimes I wish I were more decisive and ambitious.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

9w8 so/sx/sp

--Deviantart--