User Tag List

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Default Sucked Into The Moment

I feel totally weird right now because for a change my (ISFJ) girlfriend is super revved up right now and can't wait to come over (she's nannying right now).

And what the hell? I don't care... that much. I'm revved up too a bit, but I've been so fucking focused on getting a project done and cooking some food since I'm cranky that it's hard to dwell on.

I know that once she comes over I'm gonna go insane, haha. But in the meantime that fact feels kinda weird.

I've heard that girls tend to build up sexual energy through anticipation, though, while we guys get turned on like a light switch. That's a killer for me. If I can't have it right now, I don't wanna think about it or it'll fucking make my brain explode. hah.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I feel totally weird right now because for a change my (ISFJ) girlfriend is super revved up right now and can't wait to come over (she's nannying right now).

And what the hell? I don't care... that much. I'm revved up too a bit, but I've been so fucking focused on getting a project done and cooking some food since I'm cranky that it's hard to dwell on.

I know that once she comes over I'm gonna go insane, haha. But in the meantime that fact feels kinda weird.

I've heard that girls tend to build up sexual energy through anticipation, though, while we guys get turned on like a light switch. That's a killer for me. If I can't have it right now, I don't wanna think about it or it'll fucking make my brain explode. hah.
    I wonder if that might be type related because I'm the same way and I'm a guy

Hope you had a good night
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson