most sites list Beatrix Kiddo as an ENTJ and at first glance she appears to be, but after watching the movie again, she seems like she's really an ISFP in disguise for a number of reasons
1) her style of dress and the way she moved are SO ISFP.
2) her responses, speech inflection and body language were all that of an introvert
3) most of the movie, she was in shadow mode (ENTJ), outside of battle, she is completely different
4) her communication style was not ENTJ at all. her speech inflection was extremely softspoken and gentle, especially for an american chick (let's face it, most american chicks are loud as hell). she was never harsh or forceful unless she absolutely needed to be.
5) I think an ENTJ would plan more, like killing the deadly viper assassination squade in their sleep or poisoning them. she just went directly for her targets, even in the case of Oh-Ren when she had to fight off an entire army just to get to her. her approach seemed very much like the SP "jump in and figure it out as you go along" approach than the NT "plan everything out and then execute strategy" approach
6) her reason for the murders she committed was revenge. IFPs who are pushed to the point of vengeance are some of the most dangerous people in the world because they don't quit even when they know the right place to. when in this unhealthy mode of vengeance, we are often mistaken for Js.
7) on a more subjective level, her overall "vibe" was that of a graceful, feminine, gentle yet confident woman. I felt she was too subtle to be an ENTJ
PS: the fact the Fi, Se, Ni and Te were were all extremely strong only adds to the confusion