User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I honestly think Tyson is a good person deep down, and just because he's committed immoral behavior in the past doesn't indicate whether he is ISFP. The way i see it, he's really a sensitive misunderstood human being, and not the animal the media plays him out to be.
    That I believe too. He's a lot more complicated than being an animal. Back on the subject of movies, I watched Unforgiven again the other day. Clint is almost a Type 9 chill ISFP through that movie, but you see in the end that he's just suppressing a lot. He's actually more hardcore than any of his other characters. It's confusing.

Permabanned

Clint eastwood is an ISTP I think he's even been tested. As for the movie character in unforgiven I don't really know but he seems to play the typical ISTP in alot of sergio leone films like the good the bad and the ugly and a fist full of dollars.
    Last edited by jixmixfix; 12-15-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling

Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it. I think Clint said he wanted to kill the western with it or something. It's very different than the Leone character, but still ISTP.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it. I think Clint said he wanted to kill the western with it or something. It's very different than the Leone character, but still ISTP.
    I find with some of his movies he borders along the "J" line. Like with Gran Torino I would have guessed him to being acting like an ISTJ character.

MBTI
    ENFP

You're all wrong.

She's INTJ.

People who are not good at typing usually argue that that person is their type. Like INTPs saying people like James Bond or Wolverine from Xmen is INTP. I LOL. ISTP seems like a close second because they are action oriented. You've never seen an INTJ angry and wrathful. Beatrix Kiddo does not have soft features of ISTPs but has a rough appearance like INTJs. You might say ENTJ, but those people would be more talkative and domineering and Beatrix is neither of those.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by betterthandead View Post
    You're all wrong.

She's INTJ.

People who are not good at typing usually argue that that person is their type. Like INTPs saying people like James Bond or Wolverine from Xmen is INTP. I LOL. ISTP seems like a close second because they are action oriented. You've never seen an INTJ angry and wrathful. Beatrix Kiddo does not have soft features of ISTPs but has a rough appearance like INTJs. You might say ENTJ, but those people would be more talkative and domineering and Beatrix is neither of those.
    You'd better either be joking or on some drugs.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    You'd better either be joking or on some drugs.
    I started to numb out when ISTP soft features where mentioned.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think that she's probably an ISTP.

If you're looking for an NTJ, try Elle. I mean, doesn't the way she killed Budd and Pai Mai seem WAY more NTJ?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I think that she's probably an ISTP.

If you're looking for an NTJ, try Elle. I mean, doesn't the way she killed Budd and Pai Mai seem WAY more NTJ?
    No. Elle seems like an axe crazy ESTP. The only one in that film that even remotely reminded me of an NTJ was O-ren (though she could have also been an ISTJ.)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    No. Elle seems like an axe crazy ESTP. The only one in that film that even remotely reminded me of an NTJ was O-ren (though she could have also been an ISTJ.)
    I can't really picture an ESTP planning things out the way she did. I kind of thought ESTPs were more aggressive, chaotic, going in with guns blazing/fists flying, etc.

ENTJs and ESTPs do look pretty similar on the surface, though...

The thing is, I don't picture ESTPs having that kind of creepy calmness that she had, either. I think of them as more like used car salesmen, having that sort of aggressive gregariousness and energy that's used to benefit themselves.

MAYBE Budd is an ESTP, though. I'm not sure.