• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Most awesome ISTPs

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Cinder (killer Instinct- best fighting game ever)
cinder.jpg

Jin kazama (Tekken)
jin_kazama.jpg

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nice nipple. *ahee*

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then what is MacGyver? :huh:

MacGyver is possibly an ENTP.

He's a 6w5 though, wich can makes him look like an ISTP. He's not a 7 despite being of the So/Sx variant he tends naturally to be a charming womanizer. Robert Redford is an ENTx 6w5 So/Sx also, I've always find them very similars: assertive and charismatic but quiet, intellectual and reserved.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here are some true awesome ISTPs with no guns:

henry-rollins.jpg

nightwing.jpg

Paris-Hilton

Megan-Fox-naked-GQ%25201.jpg

TMNT%20Spotlight%20-%205%20-%20Raphael.jpg

370843.jpg

144433__mdb_l.jpg

amy-winehouse.jpg

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah...although plausibly ISTP. Does she fit "most awesome"?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Awesome" is very subjective.:cheese: But, yes, she's ISTP.

KDude

I've seen you mention Paris before, but I'm starting to wonder why she'd qualify. She has an expression that seems introverted, but that's about it. I see a lot of Se, and the need for impact, status. That's more typical for extroverted SPs to be concerned as much with the outside. If anything, she's trying to embody all that is seemingly important to others. This would not be ISTP or ISFP. If they're confident, they're more inclined to be on the sidelines and think they're cooler than everyone. And if they're not confident, they think they're different all the same. Even the ones that play around and get involved with the world always tend to have more of their own take there too. That's the whole point of dominant introverted tendencies. Those famous ISFPs who, for example, like to be fashionable or popular, still at least throw a personalized take into the whole thing a bit. They'll dress in different ways or do or say things that risks their popularity. Their first priority is introverted expression and not giving a shit. Sometimes it has a positive effect and they're trendsetters for it. Sometimes it just alienates them from people. The ESP on the other hand, as rebellious or individualistic as they can be at times, is still the last person who wants to screw around risking their image. They'll try harder to balance it with what others care about.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Paris Hilton is more in control with her fame than most part of extroverted stars -like Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears for example-. She's just a rich woman who got bored and achieved fame for lulz, I think. I knew an ISTP who was phisically and mentally a mix between Paris Hilton and Megan Fox (the face of Paris and the hair of Megan). She's not famous and I can guarantee you that she's an ISTP. And she displayed same behaviors.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Paris Hilton also has the Hilton family and her upbringing to fall back on. Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan aren't from the same type of family or upbringing. Being a Hilton probably has helped her "keep control" because otherwise she's actually extremely irresponsible, stupid, and reckless from what I've observed. Her grandfather (great-grandfather?) was the same way, died at a young age. Since the Hiltons have had money for a while now, though, I'm sure they've learned to curb and cover up things like that.

None of that has a damn thing to do with MBTI type.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep, Britney and Lindsay Lohan were engaged in show-buisness by her parents since their early childhood and were'nt educated before. Lindsay Lohan in particulary were raised in an irresponsible family environment, while Paris became famous just in her early 20s and were "more prepared". I think though that she's stupid, irresponsible and reckless because she's a spoiled child, not because she's ESFP or something. The girl I talked about was iresponsible, stupid and reckless also, but she was an ISTP like Paris.

KDude

I've been stupid and irresponsible myself. With collateral damage. I wouldn't take that away from any sort of STP really. Especially when they're younger. I'm just talking about how it appears she takes in information. I don't see her feeding back much in the way of individualistic creativity. She seems better at embodying external notions in her image. It's strange that you were inclined to call Lady Gaga an ESFP, because she's far more confrontational in the smallest ways just in her image alone. It's funny that I know one ESFP in particular who commented on Gaga about this. We were watching a video, and she likes the music, but then she acted a little iffy about the way she looks. And it's not because she was coming from some stuffy/conservative point of view or anything - it's that she has a more Se dom mindset that's constantly aware of finding the right note of impact. She cares more about being hot or funny, but not weird or contentious.

Same goes for Elvis. He always gets typed ESFP, but Thomson's book opened up my mind there. She typed him ISFP for the same reasons. He was pretty strange for his time. He got laughed at a little in highschool. People thought he might have been a pansy, because he always wore pink and black.. because he would go across downtown Memphis and shop at the same places pimps were at. Basically he detached himself from any common notion of style and created his own thing. Secondly, he was a fan of Captain Marvel, the comic book character - and he modeled his hairstyle from it. He wasn't trying to be cool - he was a geek! These are more introverted decisions. Lastly, he didn't aspire to embody being a typical popular genre musician. He played country and blues, and thought they both could work together in a time that few did. More introverted decision making. And when he finally was in the public eye, he was a little challenging for some people. This is no different than Gaga.

Anyways, I'm kind of derailing. My point, if anything, is introverts wouldn't give a shit about being Paris Hilton probably. It's also interesting that she and Gaga went to the same highschool at one point. Gaga talked about how popular her and her sister were, while she herself was off to the side, admitting that she went out of her way to be different.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I was really good with Cinder, Jago, combo and saberwolf no one could be me at the time :).

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ever get an ultra?
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhakSPcqhQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhakSPcqhQ[/YOUTUBE]

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Yeah I used get them all time. Ever get any of the fatalities? fulgores machine gun and Orchids titty flash we my favs. ;)