• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Step Into the Sensor Box

KDude

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnH4duXiD8].[/youtube]

This is totally meaningless. I just kind of miss the Arthouse, SP or not. :solidarity: :headphne: :workout:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

This is totally meaningless. I just kind of miss the Arthouse, SP or not. :solidarity: :headphne: :workout:

You're always welcome, dude! :)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
That's beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Amazing video, KDude! :rock:

Remember, as an INFJ, your shadow is ESTP, and thus, a part of you will always be an Artisan.

Your VIP pass to the SP Arthouse does not expire, Bro.

:solidarity:

wolfy

awsm
[youtube]sensory[/youtube]

Dude, that is a cool video. Reminds me of the times I sat rapt in Baby TV.

Remember, as an INFJ, your shadow is ESTP, and thus, a part of you will always be an Artisan.

Way to play the system! Two thumbs up!

Your VIP pass to the SP Arthouse does not expire, Bro.

True.

KDude

Heh thanks.. :cool:

I wish I had one of these "sensor boxes" in my room (whatever the heck it is).

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Holy Shee-ite, that video is awesome!

Thanks for postin. :smile:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Look at all those abstract boxes waiting to be opened. Ephemeral stasis pod, klax wave after klax wave. Xanadu meets Tron.

Very nice.

KDude

Well, I'm back as SP, and I bring my wonky N with me.

That was short lived. ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
omfg i love it to death!

edit: wish you guys were watchin it with the music that's playing right now...it's so perfect.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
At least you gave N a run for its money. :D

KDude

:cry: What did we do to drive you away?

Nooooo :blush:

I just figured I couldn't quite relate to descriptions and such. I think I can relate to Ni, but my thought isn't that long range (I wish). Plus, my "Se" is more capable than being in the inferior position (or something). I feel I may be closer to ISFP or ISFJ, except I'm not nearly as routine oriented or hard working as ISFJ.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Is that why I sometimes find myself drinking too much, making rude jokes, flirting (ok, not too intensely, but still), and dancing like a maniac at parties and concerts?! Because sometimes I do.

I do enjoy it when I release that side of myself. I also enjoy the surprise of people who saw me as serious and studious and then see the other side. I love it when people tell me I'm fun, because it's not usually a quality I apply to myself. :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
wow, that's awesome *__*

i'm an SP wannabe ._.

:laugh:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nooooo :blush:

I just figured I couldn't quite relate to descriptions and such. I think I can relate to Ni, but my thought isn't that long range (I wish). Plus, my "Se" is more capable than being in the inferior position (or something). I feel I may be closer to ISFP or ISFJ, except I'm not nearly as routine oriented or hard working as ISFJ.

It's posts like this that only confirm your NF status for me. :newwink:

KDude

It's posts like yours that confirm to me that you're a fucking idiot.

I think the only reason why I even doubted being ISFP is because of you. I'm too nice for listening ;) The only reason why you don't care for any of this (and hate your "Ni") is because you're a stupid ESFJ or ESFP. Fair enough though. I'll retype. I can't believe anyone would want to be in your "temperment" anyways :cool:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's posts like yours that confirm to me that you're a fucking idiot.

I think the only reason why I even doubted being ISFP is because of you. I'm too nice for listening ;) The only reason why you don't care for any of this (and hate your "Ni") is because you're a stupid ESFJ or ESFP. Fair enough though. I'll retype. I can't believe anyone would want to be in your "temperment" anyways :cool: