My bff is an ESTP and he's tons of fun to be around, always thinks of stuff to do...AND...he cooks! (and he's kinda Cajun, so it's AMAZING food!!!!) He's generous and playful and honest and smart and funny and into sports... All good things
I 65.63% E 34.38% S 68.75% N 31.25% T 87.1% F 12.9% P 66.67% J 33.33%
"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect." ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray
1) He can fight with me like the dickens but shares my approach of diffusing tension with jokes and good natured ribbing.
2) He's so incredibly positive. Sometimes he's bordering on delusional with his optimism at times, but for the most part he has a way of shining light on even the worst situations.
3) He's extremely playful and engaging, and very 'alive'. Is flirtatious without messing with anyone's feelings.
4) Has a knack for seeing the best in people as opposed to focusing on shortcomings (and he taught me how to get better at doing that myself)
5) Infectiously enthusiastic and energetic.
6) Gets an amazing amount of things accomplished with very little planning, good at honing in directly on what needs to get done and doing it.
7) Doesn't always understand where the hell I'm coming from and gets frustrated, but shows a genuine interest in trying to understand.
Just to name a few things. I love my ESTP friend to bits, he's a demon but an irresistibly adorable one!! (Not that I tell him that to his face very often or I'll be subject to way too much "So who's the greatest?????" talk, lol)
"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien
One of my best friends in an ESTP. He has a way of getting me out of my own head when I overwhelm myself in thought. We've been friends since we were kids, and I think he's one of the most unassuming people I know. He doesn't get upset if we don't talk for months, or if I don't return his phone calls for whatever reason. He's always ready to do something, and he's very good at diffusing a bad situation. He's also pretty protective in a big brother way, and talks more than most guys I know. They're usually really smart, even though they may not initially seem like it. Never met one I didn't like.
My dad and my brother are ESTPs.
We have a hard time relating most of the time.
Although we rarely see eye-to-eye, I value their ability to live in the moment and get things done instead of contemplating every detail before doing it. If they want something, they immediately go after it. I, on the other hand, have to see every possibility before execution. We are worlds apart it seems. Neither my dad or brother is theoretical, but they're both extremely intelligent, street smart, and great with their hands (can fix ANYTHING). I appreciate in them what I do not have.
Yeah. Gotta love my boys.
Now, what they like about me?
Well... I wouldn't know.
They don't really talk about their feelings <shrugs.
But I'd imagine my dad likes my snark...mostly because I get it from him