User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    This thread is devoted to our much overlooked STP's , especially our lone extrovert Whatever. So belly up to the bar, everyone, and let's learn about them!

Portrait of an ESTP

I need Magic in here to illuminate the glories of our wonderful STP's.
    That is one of the better descriptions of that type. I was just reading over some information on the ESP in general, and maintain that at least for the ESTP, there is a pattern of behavior that coincides with the "Doer" description.
    On the job, they appreciate having the right tools and are quite ingenious at finding ways to fix and repair things with dexterity. They love variety and are curious and adventurous, enjoying the unexpected. Their brand of extraversion is one of deeds rather than words. As long as things are moving along, they are happy. They like to keep things simple and immediate, going with the flow. They are helpful in very concrete ways, providing the correct tools or specific service the person requires. They often have an uncanny ability to respond appropriately in cases of emergencies, often having excellent reflexes. They act without thinking. They also tend to have natural mediating skills.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I would *love* to meet an ESTP.

MBTI
    TiSe

Do any of you ISTPs go through high energy moments of appearing more ESTP, where you find yourselves being very direct, wanting to get task completed and being more aggressive than usual?

Growing up, if my ESTP older brother heard I was actually going out, he would give me any money in his wallet, no strings attached. Real sweetheart. ESTPs are terrific. I think he has the hardest time with his feelings though, ack, when forced to face them.

Malia
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by maliafee View Post
    Growing up, if my ESTP older brother heard I was actually going out, he would give me any money in his wallet, no strings attached. Real sweetheart. ESTPs are terrific. I think he has the hardest time with his feelings though, ack, when forced to face them.

Malia
    ISFP
    Too true

We often think by being generous people will love us then when they don't it hurts us which is bad cause we get awkward with our feelings as it is lol. We just don't understand why this person wouldn't be happy!

We just want everyone to enjoy life to love every moment as you won't get another chance!

But I like being the cool headed one and able to think rationally about everything without an emotional bias

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sade View Post
    I get that from my ESTP lil bro too. lol.
    I like them very much and get along with them. I enjoy the energy, going to movies and so on. And perhaps because of being used to my brother, I don't feel pressured to really be different, so it's comfy. Not a very detailed answer..
    i get the same thing from the guy i like. hes a year younger but hes a lot taller & has a bigger build in general and he always has to remind me of this when i say hes younger :rolli:
    She talks pretty but says mean things

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

When I've initiated conversation with an ESTP, it's never been bad, ever. It just seems like there really isn't anything bad I've ever gone through with a healthy ESTP. We get along just fine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Frequently hanging out with an ESTP is like living in an Indiana Jones movie.

Only good can come of this.

Unless you hate snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    When I've initiated conversation with an ESTP, it's never been bad, ever. It just seems like there really isn't anything bad I've ever gone through with a healthy ESTP. We get along just fine.
    Same for me with INFPs I don't know what I'd do without them !

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I have an ESTP friend. She's awesome -- decisive, confident, pays attention to details, charismatic and sure of her future. She's also very physical and does a lot of sports for fun. I admire her connectedness to her body and her focus.