User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Yay! It's nice to find a thread about ESTPs that dooesn't categorize us as manipulative con men!

We don't like to bored, we are loud, we move fast, talk fast, and think fast. We talk as much with our hands as our mouths and we draw pictures too if there is a whiteboard handy just to really bring the point home and make sure everybody is on the same page.

We are fun loving but all business when necessary. We're good natured and don't bruise easily, we don't hold a grudge, but boy oh boy when we get pissed it's usually bad...and the we're over it in about 2 minutes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

they are a bit of a mystery to me. always full of surprises! sometimes i feel like i am on a different planet to what they are - its hard to get a connection with them. however, they are one of my favourite types!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

and all you ESTPs are probably thinking 'connection'??? what the????

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

I love ESTPs. My lil bro (who loves to remind me that he's actually taller than me now, so technically he's my "bigger" brother) is an ESTP. We have our conflicts but overall I love being around him. He's so good about inviting me to go out, again and again, even if I've turned him down before, so that I don't feel left out. He's great to go to movies with because he comments and I laugh loudly and neither of us mind the other. He's also great about just kind of placing his hands on my shoulders when I'm absolutely freaking out and over-thinking something and nearly in tears and just going "Brio....No." Lol, which is usually helps quite a bit. And he's super smart so I can talk with him. He doesn't like to mull things over but at least I feel like he can get 'it' intellectually. It makes me more likely to take his advice. I don't think my brother is manipulative. lol, my ESxx sister is though. I respect how social he can be, always active, always in the know, almost always the life of the party.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ESTP

I am so glad that somebody actually loves ESTPs!

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The thing I really appreciate about some of the ESTP's I know in real life is that they are simple. (Not in a bad sense of the word.) They take things at face value and really seem to enjoy life without having too much drama. They just want to live life to the fullest and have fun.

I just found my first real estp friend. it is odd as I lose her constantly cause i go all N on her, but we sort of bond over boys and hiking.

normally I just dont interact too much with them.

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    I love ESTPs. My lil bro (who loves to remind me that he's actually taller than me now, so technically he's my "bigger" brother) is an ESTP. We have our conflicts but overall I love being around him.
    I get that from my ESTP lil bro too. lol.
    I like them very much and get along with them. I enjoy the energy, going to movies and so on. And perhaps because of being used to my brother, I don't feel pressured to really be different, so it's comfy. Not a very detailed answer..

MBTI
    ENTP

I know one very estp friend of mine, who spends a lot of time dealing with the justice system of georgia.

Yeah steals just about anyting not nailed down. and gets caught for it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    The thing I really appreciate about some of the ESTP's I know in real life is that they are simple. (Not in a bad sense of the word.) They take things at face value and really seem to enjoy life without having too much drama. They just want to live life to the fullest and have fun.
    The smartest way is the simplest way

Otherwise we waste time with unnecessary complexity.