• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Why ESTP's are Fantastic!

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
My bff is an ESTP and he's tons of fun to be around, always thinks of stuff to do...AND...he cooks! (and he's kinda Cajun, so it's AMAZING food!!!!) He's generous and playful and honest and smart and funny and into sports... All good things :)

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
ESTP's are awesome!

In fact, they almost make up for the non-awesomeness of all the other SP's.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I fear Argus has to speak for himself only :)

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
What I love about my ESTP friend?

1) He can fight with me like the dickens but shares my approach of diffusing tension with jokes and good natured ribbing.

2) He's so incredibly positive. Sometimes he's bordering on delusional with his optimism at times, but for the most part he has a way of shining light on even the worst situations.

3) He's extremely playful and engaging, and very 'alive'. Is flirtatious without messing with anyone's feelings.

4) Has a knack for seeing the best in people as opposed to focusing on shortcomings (and he taught me how to get better at doing that myself)

5) Infectiously enthusiastic and energetic.

6) Gets an amazing amount of things accomplished with very little planning, good at honing in directly on what needs to get done and doing it.

7) Doesn't always understand where the hell I'm coming from and gets frustrated, but shows a genuine interest in trying to understand.

Just to name a few things. I love my ESTP friend to bits, he's a demon but an irresistibly adorable one!! (Not that I tell him that to his face very often or I'll be subject to way too much "So who's the greatest?????" talk, lol)

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
That makes me smile. I love this whole thread. I want to hug it to pieces. :hug::happy::hug: :eek:uch: :9436::yim_rolling_on_the_

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
(Not that I tell him that to his face very often or I'll be subject to way too much "So who's the greatest?????" talk, lol)

Bahaha, so true! I tell my bff about once a year that I'm glad we're friends and that keeps him going for ages :D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
One of my best friends in an ESTP. He has a way of getting me out of my own head when I overwhelm myself in thought. We've been friends since we were kids, and I think he's one of the most unassuming people I know. He doesn't get upset if we don't talk for months, or if I don't return his phone calls for whatever reason. He's always ready to do something, and he's very good at diffusing a bad situation. He's also pretty protective in a big brother way, and talks more than most guys I know. They're usually really smart, even though they may not initially seem like it. Never met one I didn't like.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My dad and my brother are ESTPs.
We have a hard time relating most of the time.
Although we rarely see eye-to-eye, I value their ability to live in the moment and get things done instead of contemplating every detail before doing it. If they want something, they immediately go after it. I, on the other hand, have to see every possibility before execution. We are worlds apart it seems. Neither my dad or brother is theoretical, but they're both extremely intelligent, street smart, and great with their hands (can fix ANYTHING). I appreciate in them what I do not have.
Yeah. Gotta love my boys.
Now, what they like about me?
Well... I wouldn't know.
They don't really talk about their feelings <shrugs.
But I'd imagine my dad likes my snark...mostly because I get it from him ;)

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
IME We get along. There's not a lot of misunderstandings. A natural sort of unspoken chemistry seems to exist. We meet we bond we part just as mysteriously. Sometimes we meet again. It's nice.