• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!

ISTPs are...

• Awesome!

Votes: 38 79.2%
  • ok I guess... whats so good about them?

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I wouldn't say I "hate" my ISTP x, but I "strongly" disliked his lack of Fe and his lack of empathy. I could say more, but I'm not going to open up that box and ruin my decent current mood. :)

SHHHHHH :)

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And cliquish, at least on these forums.

:huh: really? If anything I notice that most of us are exceptionally loner-ish on the forums. Friendly but aloof with everyone for the most part. Maybe that's just me? I don't think so.

I'm not saying we're perfect by any stretch but that particular perception really surprises me.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
:huh: really? If anything I notice that most of us are exceptionally loner-ish on the forums. Friendly but aloof with everyone for the most part. Maybe that's just me? I don't think so.

I'm not saying we're perfect by any stretch but that particular perception really surprises me.

Agreed.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
They tend to be somewhat gruff. And cliquish, at least on these forums.

In 'real life', I actually get along with them well. But not online for some reason. :shrug:

I kinda see the cliquish thing, so If you mess with one of us you mess with all of us :devil:

A

A window to the soul

ISTP's
blinkhart.gif

...no hate, just luv.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
There are few people I keep in touch with more than others, but I don't think that's a clique.

Hmmm...

• Getting stuck in a rut (aka accepting things as they are so much that they overlook change... even if it's for the better.) ISTPs do what they do. And the do it very well. And that's pretty much all they do. For example, my ISTP has his routine and he sticks to it pretty religiously. It never occurs to him to look at his routine and see if he needs to shake things up a bit.
  • Living in the moment at the expense of developing any sort of long range plan.

Yeah I do these. Especially the second.

Roach

MBTI Type
ISTp
Does it count if you hate yourself sometimes ?

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
The only person I recognize as ISTP is my dad.
He's awesome. Every time I broke something in the house, he always manages to restore it to acceptable state :D, assuming said object is not destroyed beyond recognition. I love his random funny observations and how he usually uses sarcasm to get us to eat.

What annoy me about him

The first thing that comes to my head is that he watches something, he keeps calling me and my brother into watching scenes of somebody or animal getting killed, even though I clearly stated those things scare the shit out of me. :cry:

Also, his constant reminder that as a girl, I need to cook and help out with chores more. I wouldn't mind it if he just tells me that I should help out being part of the family, instead of bringing out the gender roles. :doh:

And I can't think of anymore right now.

EDIT; I don't think I hate ISTP. The ones I see on the internet seem pretty cool. And I have some annoyances with my dad, but nothing big. ISTPs are chilled people. :yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know how false that is, but I tend to stick to my own kind, SP, ISTP or not..whoever I've established a bond with.

What about candy? Could we persuade you with candy? It's darn good candy, foolio!

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What about candy? Could we persuade you with candy? It's darn good candy, foolio!
It'd always work for me. Even if it's not even good candy. :cheese:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It'd always work for me. Even if it's not even good candy. :cheese:

*lures with sweeties* lol

I'm the same way for some reason. I'm not big on sweet things in general, but candy? I'm all over it like Fez.

Sunny Ghost

i don't hate any particular type. With any other type, there are some I get a long with, some I consider wonderful people, and others that can get under my skin.

my manager is an xSTP female. she's a bit of a... well... a bitch. constantly calls me out on stupid stuff, seems to create rules out of nowhere at times... and stays on my back like a lion on a gazelle. she's always giving me dirty looks and has this smug evil grin that i can't stand. ugh. her being an SP, it's hard to tell whether or not she's an introvert or an extrovert.

Sunny Ghost

i don't hate any particular type. With any other type, there are some I get a long with, some I consider wonderful people, and others that can get under my skin.

my manager is an xSTP female. she's a bit of a... well... a bitch. constantly calls me out on stupid stuff, seems to create rules out of nowhere at times... and stays on my back like a lion on a gazelle. she's always giving me dirty looks and has this smug evil grin that i can't stand. ugh. her being an SP, it's hard to tell whether or not she's an introvert or an extrovert.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Joan, bring a side of beef with you next time. Flop it on the counter, point at it and say, "Ride this today, sugar - my back's had it."

Sunny Ghost

Joan, bring a side of beef with you next time. Flop it on the counter, point at it and say, "Ride this today, sugar - my back's had it."

haha. i like that tactic. i've had two different incidences where i've flipped out on her and she then forced me to stay after work to talk. the first time, i stopped in the middle of my shift and said to her, "why don't you go ahead and tell me every move i need to make, because i'm obviously always in the wrong place at the wrong time." she replied, "no one's yelling at you." though, i never said that was the case. she then told me after work that she knows she's a bit of a bitch and that she'll work on it. the second time, i was just short and smart with her all the day long. after work this time she said i was taking things too personally and she never meant anything as an attack. but that's all bull. she's constantly rude and vile. and she picks those that she leaves alone and becomes chums with and others, such as myself, to constantly attack at any moment possible. ugh!! i'm most certainly not alone in how i feel about this woman.