User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISTP's

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

Interesting. Apparently I'm the only one ISTP here who likes to dance. I though know tons others who like that and are extremely good at this.
    i think dancing is best when combined with Se and Fi

Yeah, I'm very into Fi when I dance, it is easier to feel it than when I don't.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

6w5 sx/sp

I used to love it when I was a teen/early 20's. I think it's kindof boring now. When I do it, yes, I'm either too bored or too aggressive. I'm sure I make a "fool" out of myself, but at the time, I've gotta do something to maintain interest and have a good time. Not really interested in dancing.
    ISTP 6w5 sx/sp
    6-8-4/6-9-4 Tritype

Junior Member Array

I grew up loving to dance. I was in dance club in high school. For me its definitely more of a sensory experience. I can do both structured and unstructured dance. I prefer unstructured as I don't have time or can't be bothered to learn the rules, but if I was really interested and invested my time I could do professional (or so I've been told). More recently I've stayed away from dancing...only cause it's gotten so trendy and EVERYBODY is doing it (Dancing with the Stars, etc). If I'm at a club with friends to have fun I don't give a damn if i'm not dancing "correctly" or long as I'm into it. If some douche-head tries to impress me with his amazing salsa-dancing skills I just roll my eyes. To me its not how well you dance...but if you're actually enjoying it and rocking it!