• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] watching people

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I people watch all the time, I catch the train home after work and there is not much to do on a train but people watch, the occupants of an Auckland train carriage is like a microcosm of humanity.

I like to think that I'm totally covert about it but the reality is I probably look more like this: :shocking: least I haven't been slapped so far.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I love to people watch... is it still OK... even though I'm ENTJ? :unsure:

I identify with a lot of what Whatev posted in the OP.

It's hard to explain, but I measure and weigh each person I watch.(not literally of course)

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I love watching people. It's just fun seeing them interacting with one another, or do something weird that they thought nobody notices. Be it in the gym, cafeteria, party, clubbing, etc. Except for the restroom, then it's just awkward. :shock:

My INFJ friend told me she thinks people who watch others are creepy. I just gave her a back hug. :laugh:

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I love watching people. It's just fun seeing them interacting with one another, or do something weird that they thought nobody notices. Be it in the gym, cafeteria, party, clubbing, etc. Except for the restroom, then it's just awkward. :shock:

My INFJ friend told me she thinks people who watch others are creepy. I just gave her a back hug. :laugh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I enjoy watching people and their choice of interaction.

IheartFootball10

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
people watching is one of my fav thing to do. its ridic interesting to observe people

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Omg...I :heart: people watching!!

It seriously makes my day sometimes, especially when you go to big tourist attractions...that's where you get the best of them.

Redneck events are also fun, for a little bit, and then they get sad and pathetic.

I also laugh at people who walk by and they hear me, and I just tell them 'I'm sorry...but you have a mullet. I just think it's funny. No offense.' Or something like that. For the most part they laugh back.

And I watch the people watchers...we point at each other lol.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do watch people but there are people that take offense to it (creepy, nosy, whatever) which is why I also try not to look at people. I also overhear conversations even though I try not to. :D

Sunny Ghost

I'm a bit of an observer... so yeah, I people watch. However, maybe it's my Fi, but I try to be careful not to let others feel like they are being watched as it does feel uncomfortable to feel watched. So I won't do any staring, and especially not with people close by. Interacting with friends, I think it's only natural to be observant of behavior, because actions DO speak louder than words. And you're a true friend if you can pick up on subtle clues of behavior.