• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Have you seen posts on TypoC that you want to vote up?

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Now I know that forums don't usually have this function. But it's 2010, and if what you want to say has already been said, instead of just repost / quote / praise / etc. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to give some thumbs up?

I guess I'm speaking mostly from the less active ISTP perspective. We have a hive mind or something... Usually the first few people post something that everyone else can agree on, and so there is little point to add if you arrived later besides reiterating or expanding with examples. Then sometimes the discussion kind of drifted so even repost / quote / praise doesn't make sense.

So, just for the heck of it, how does a reputed threading system (a la Hacker News, reddit) sound?

PS: If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can check Hacker News for a basic idea of the concept, then reddit for something complex enough to replicate the current TypoC.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
We are awesome because we don't waste the effort if there is no need to. Aka lets these idiots bable about where to find the gold while we are already searching for it. :)

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
We are awesome because we don't waste the effort if there is no need to. Aka lets these idiots bable about where to find the gold while we are already searching for it. :)

That makes lurking sound awesome!