• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Drinking

jixmixfix

Permabanned
It's Friday night and I'm drinking Grappa at the moment, damn that stuff is nasty...what's your fav hard alcohol?

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
mezcal. i discovered it on a trip to mexico. it's tequila's ugly cousin.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
mezcal. i discovered it on a trip to mexico. it's tequila's ugly cousin.

haha, MEZCAL!! nicely done, good job! ++
i love the mezcal, but i tend to do tequila more often. patron mostly. :rolleyes2: haha.

but my number one liquor is scotch!
Laphroaig or Ardbeg. those are the kings of scotch.

whiskey/bourbon.

right??
i am more whiskey, generally. but wild turkey 101 was my drink back in the day......

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I like Bombay for mixed drinks. It's my favorite gin.

SecondBest

Permabanned
MBTI Type
eNxp
Enneagram
5/7
Jameson Irish Whiskey. If I'm feeling posh, Ballantine's 17 or 21.

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i thought we were just talking about an evening where you're getting ON IT...you know when a friend has broken up with someone and you raid the cabinet?

anyhow, if we're having a civilised evening with spirits - i enjoy gin, very decent scotch on ice or with water and gin martinis (vodka martinis are not proper and will not be entertained).

i also like pimms with cucumber.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i thought we were just talking about an evening where you're getting ON IT...you know when a friend has broken up with someone and you raid the cabinet?

anyhow, if we're having a civilised evening with spirits - i enjoy gin, very decent scotch on ice or with water and gin martinis (vodka martinis are not proper and will not be entertained).

haha.
getting it on is Wild Turkey 101 for me. ;)

images

I am! I'm a purebred :)

Jame and The Pogues!! i am not irish at all, but i got huge into Jameson + the Pogues when i was in philly and i hung out in Union and/ cop bars.
[YOUTUBE="TOZHwWFjb30"]pogues[/YOUTUBE]

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This! I also enjoy bourbon, and my favorite cordial is Grand Marnier.

People who ordered straight shots of "GrandMa" were always bartenders. I never liked it but it was popular in service industry for a while.

Kingfisher: I'm a Jack and coke girl :) Also, Woodford Reserve Bourbon is good stuff. You should try it if you haven't.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
whatever works.

i have no taste for quality drinks. if i know the bartender (and know they're not just going to give me the single most expensive thing there) i usually let them choose.

i'm still young i don't have traditions like this yet.

actually, soco and lime is for special occasions.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Liquor in general makes me want to vomit. That's not to say I don't partake from time to time though... Like Bamboo said, "whatever works". I love a good beer however.

If I have to drink liquor it would be a spiced rum (Sailor Jerry's) mixed with Dr. Pepper.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rubbing alcohol - 91%