• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Calling all ISFP's!

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dancing, reading, and star gazing. Those get me so jazzed that I usually end up jumping around with excitement. :D

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i am ESFP, but......
i have a ton of hobbies and interests!!! where to start!??
i love to race gocarts/ATVs, we do that a lot. go off-roading/4-wheel-driving, play basketball, play american football, swim, box/spar, hiking, cliff-diving, drink, blow things up/explosives, go exploring.... play POOL/billiards!!!! play music/jam with friends........ just hang out, take things easy and as they come and let things happen.

i am STOKED to do anything when i am with good friends!!! just good times with good people. true friends and true fun!!!

Dancing, reading, and star gazing. Those get me so jazzed that I usually end up jumping around with excitement. :D

my wife and best friend go NUTS for star-gazing, they just LOVE IT to extremes. haha. they are both ISFPs...... i like it too, but it is transcendental for them.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I like to:
draw
paint
crochet
read
take long, short,or medium walks
bake cookies and other yummy stuff
sing in choral groups
play the piano
dance
tell stories
sew
maintain a blog
swim
gaze at the stars
watch birds
plant and take care of a garden
eat
sometimes watch TV
play board games with my mom

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What are your hobbies and interests? Things that really get you hyped! :D

music & radio, sports, girls, food, weight training, driving, writing, internet stuff & video games

What I'm into kinda goes in phases, but right now in my spare time I'm playing MLB 10 The Show on Playstation 3, training with dumbbells, listening/watching to classic Doctor Who stories (and making CDs of them for friends), watching iCarly on dvd, and..um...cooking stuff. That's all I can think of right now but I'm up for lots of stuff.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Photography
Drawing
Fishing
Snorkelling
Computer games/ video games
Watching sports

Oh and I like stargazing too, at night I'll get out the car and always look up and stare my wife will say "what are you doing it's cold?!". Best stargazing ever is being in a hot spa and stargazing, oh yes.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Star gazing is just the best. Well, for me anyway. I especially love sitting on top of roofs and looking up at the massive dark sky and seeing all those magnificent, twinkling stars. I've done some of my best soul searching while star gazing. :wubbie:

wolfy

awsm
The one hobby/ interest that has been constant is training in the gym. Other hobbies have come and gone. My wife likes star gazing and loves to talk about stars and the solar system. I am neither here nor there on it, it is pretty nice but needs more. Like a bbq or something.