Enneagram
    7w8

Tempermanet?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I get that feeling too but in theory it doesn't really makes sense but it's there, interesting.
    I can picture James Franco saying that...while high on Pineapple Express.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I think ENFP's and ISFP's share the same need to be independent and free to act also both share the openmindness. But Ne is very different compared to Se even if Ne-dominant can look like Se-dominant because Se feeds Ne. But Ne doesn't require action as Se does. So, according to that "theory" Se requires sensory feedback whereas Ne can settle with "own thought process" without sensory feedback/information.

But personally, I like the company of ISFP's because of the reasons I described in the beginning. ISFP's don't force their opinion on others, they do not like to control other people. I really appreciate that in them.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    I can picture James Franco saying that...while high on Pineapple Express.
    I can't help it it's the curse of the stoner avatar!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I agree. I am very confused at the moment because I don't think I'm an extrovert. Like I really, really don't feel that I'm an extrovert IRL no matter how I may come across with my presence here on the forum.

The reason why I entertain ISFP as a possibility is because I feel more "earthy" and "solid" than some ENFPs I observe on this forum, I feel like I'm more realistic than some INFPs, and generally speaking I think I'm quite in touch with my body and quite sensitive to things like food, sleep, light, and sound for someone who is supposedly an Intuitive. All of this time I was thinking it was because I had strong tertiary Te as an ENFP...could my "earthiness" be because I'm actually an ISFP who uses a lot of Ni for things like literary analysis and understanding people? So I think that "earthiness" to me is most easily explained away by Te or Se.

ENFPs and ISFPs also share that need for freedom, like someone already mentioned, and my life has been filled with quests for freedom. ENFPs and ISFPs are both called hippies. They're probably two of the "sensual" types, too.

I totally feel you on this one.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    I can't help it it's the curse of the stoner avatar!
    ISFP and ENFP are often mistaken for being high.
    Oh, its
    You

The ENFP is still more immersed and energetic in ideas, in talking, philosophying somewhat.. It's a stereotype, sure, but a good one (according to me! I mean, granted, stereotypes suck, but I'm going to use them under the assumption that we all know it's not the end of the world if they're stated in simple message board posts.). ISFPs kind of have a quieter wisdom in comparison.. I think they can be very immersed in action too.. and very specialized at certain things they do.. while an ENFP loves being well rounded and even in certain actions, they are coming at it from some giddy, conceptual point of view. Not simply "as it is". I'm not going to explain what I mean though, because I feel particularly lazy and want to move on.

Lastly, Ne will and can feel it has an opinion in just about anything it's researched -and draw connections to new things through that too.. while Se enforces an experiential standard. Their interest drops if tangible connections aren't made (that's not bad or anything.. although rude Se types - ESFPs mostly - sometimes try to cover up their insecurity and shoot people down if conversations get too far out of their realm of experience. They are the people who insult you with: "Stop trying to talk like 'smart people'". Or "You think too much." ISFPs aren't that rude, but kind of blank and pleasant in these moments. "Uh.. cool.")

This post brought to you by: Some guy who doesn't know if he's ISFP, INFP, ENFP, ESFP

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Boils down to tempermanet and energy? What about patterns of behavior?
    Oh, its
    You

yeah i relate to ISFP a lot too, though i am positive i am not S; but if i was.. i'd be ISFP

also i have very poor Ni and Se

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

I still don't know what those terms really mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I think the chick I'm presently chatting up is ESFP. Only thing that throws me off is she lacks that explosive energy most ESFPs have. Could be a sociable ISFP maybe? Or ENFP?
    See what I mean...
    Oh, its
    You