First 12345 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    See, I love it when the Intuitives admit that they just make stuff up to suit their own imaginations. If only my ex-wife was as mature as you.
    Ahh...but am I right?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Chalk it up to overactive Ne
    It's interesting, I have a very hard time getting a feel for people over the internet.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    It's interesting, I have a very hard time getting a feel for people over the internet.
    *smiles* I can imagine. I have a harder time reading someone when I'm observing that person irl and I haven't approached them yet, than when I get to talk to them online one on one. I get some info out of studying their bodylanguage and the way they behave, but not like you boys do. I *do* however learn *a lot* about them when I hear them talking to someone else, as at that point their word order, voice and bodylanguage in the interaction is filled with clues.

But given a choice..I'll take printed text over physical silent presence any day to read someone...unless it's a se-user

You guys talk through your body, I find, and the text/talk is way harder to read.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Tell me something, SP's..

I find myself,when in the presence of an Se-user, to somehow be at a loss for words. Or rather..they shut me up by not saying anything themselves.

All I know is, we're talking, something sweet or meaningful is said and there's this ....pause. Then there's the look (even online they do 'the look', I have *no* clue how!). Possibly accompanied by some bodylanguage. Time f*cking stands still, as they gaze at you, seemingly saying a million things at once without even uttering a word. Or at least, that's how it feels. There's this sense of understanding, of being in sync, or reciprocation, or of sheer bewilderment, of connecting...

And then the moment passes and they mention casually somethign about wanting to grab a soda, leaving me to wonder if I all imagined it

Tell me I aint dreaming this. Tell me this isn't just me, that they're actually aware of it and experience this as well. And tell me if they experience it the way I do, or if I'm just frigging high on my own feelings at that time
    Hm. I am not sure if I know what you mean. Are you talking about some kind of non-verbal emotional/sexual connection? Does it happen with people you're not attracted to?

I don't know if I can be sure we are talking about the same thing without some kind of common experience to reference.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It happens with people that I have an emotional connection with, be it from the beginning or becoz it grew. It's a moment of understanding..a click, really. And no, it doesn't have to be sexual..it's usually with someone I respect very much, or just came to understand however.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Hey stellar...why is this sooo typical of you
    Cuz I'm a hedonist at heart, Amargith.

Tell me this, babydoll, why are you such a frickin' TEASE?

Not that I care anymore, of course. I got a girl, hah.

Oh, and I have kind of have trouble reading peeps over the web, too. Long-distance communication is kinduva bitch. I hate talking on the phone worst of all, no visuals. I just feel lost.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    Cuz I'm a hedonist at heart, Amargith.

Tell me this, babydoll, why are you such a frickin' TEASE? :o

Not that I care anymore, of course. I got a girl, hah.

Oh, and I have kind of a hard time reading peeps over the web, too. Long-distance communication is kinda a bitch. I hate talking on the phone worst of all, no visuals. I just feel lost.
    Are you seriously babydolling me?

And what are you actually asking me for, how I experience it, why I do it, or what my deeper motivation for it is? (aka what past issues could possibly cause me to behave this way)....or was it purely a rethorical question?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

...yeah, if you mean a rhetorical BURN.

I kid because I love.

Off-topic, I just put the finishing touches on that post while I was scampering between the bus and my credit union a few blocks away to deposit my check at the drive-up before it closed in less than ten minutes, all while juggling a huge carton of cereal boxes.

Now that's skillz.

Also, we needa have an off-topic smiley with a huge ornery grin on its face.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

All I know is, we're talking, something sweet or meaningful is said and there's this ....pause. Then there's the look (even online they do 'the look', I have *no* clue how!). Possibly accompanied by some bodylanguage. Time f*cking stands still, as they gaze at you, seemingly saying a million things at once without even uttering a word. Or at least, that's how it feels. There's this sense of understanding, of being in sync, or reciprocation, or of sheer bewilderment, of connecting...

And then the moment passes and they mention casually somethign about wanting to grab a soda, leaving me to wonder if I all imagined it

Tell me I aint dreaming this. Tell me this isn't just me, that they're actually aware of it and experience this as well. And tell me if they experience it the way I do, or if I'm just frigging high on my own feelings at that time
    yeah, i love moments like that++
    they set a great tone too - you have that little connection between you that has bridged a gap, and it makes you more free and in tune, it makes this closeness between you that you can keep building on to make more connections and synchronization.

after a moment like that, when the SP grabs a soda or something...... it is because that connection between us makes that soda the sweetest one we've ever tasted! a great connection with somebody makes all of life taste better!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    tell me about it!! so do i.
    something gets lost.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ahh...but am I right?
    About what?