First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Thanks for all the responses

Lemme make this clear: I *love* it when that happens. I just wonder whether they even realize that they're giving me an adrenaline rush at that point just by looking at me. I've sorta learned how to return the look and it seems that you either get someone who smiles softly and disengages at that point or someone who just comes closer and starts touching you, or dancing around you without saying anything and without taking their eyes off of you.

I also am always disappointed when we get out of that moment..it's so awesome to be in. I know it's borderline uncomfortable as it makes you so vulnerable, but it's awesome

And it does happen with other types as well...but I find that if you get on with an Se-user, it happens more naturally and frequently...so I'm trying to understand why they do this. I know why I do it, but I was kinda guessing already that it wasn't the same for them, for you guys.

You made me think though...all the scenarios you mentionned, I see now that there are different reasons that this happens, depending on the situation. *ponders*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Thanks for all the responses
    Anything for you...

Lemme make this clear: I *love* it when that happens. I just wonder whether they even realize that they're giving me an adrenaline rush at that point just by looking at me. I've sorta learned how to return the look and it seems that you either get someone who smiles softly and disengages at that point or someone who just comes closer and starts touching you, or dancing around you without saying anything and without taking their eyes off of you.

I also am always disappointed when we get out of that moment..it's so awesome to be in. I know it's borderline uncomfortable as it makes you so vulnerable, but it's awesome
    Here's my final contribution to this topic.

In general, Sensors love figuring out their environment, taking not e of all around them, and being able to understand it in order to interact with it to accomplish what they wish to/need to.

In general, Artisans love people and interacting with people. We pay attention to people as we do because unlike common items in the environment, people are completely variabel, autonomous, and so often unpredictable. When we interact with them and there comes a moment of pure, beautiful silence, we get to observe the person we are interacting with in all their glory, as they are, a living monument of beauty.

And it does happen with other types as well...but I find that if you get on with an Se-user, it happens more naturally and frequently...so I'm trying to understand why they do this. I know why I do it, but I was kinda guessing already that it wasn't the same for them, for you guys.

You made me think though...all the scenarios you mentionned, I see now that there are different reasons that this happens, depending on the situation. *ponders*
    In cases like this, I just take those moments as they come, and don't think about them too much.

Just enjoy life, and enjoy the good moments with the beautiful people in your life.

Those are among the most precious of simple pleasures.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Anything for you...

Here's my final contribution to this topic.

In general, Sensors love figuring out their environment, taking not e of all around them, and being able to understand it in order to interact with it to accomplish what they wish to/need to.

In general, Artisans love people and interacting with people. We pay attention to people as we do because unlike common items in the environment, people are completely variabel, autonomous, and so often unpredictable. When we interact with them and there comes a moment of pure, beautiful silence, we get to observe the person we are interacting with in all their glory, as they are, a living monument of beauty.

In cases like this, I just take those moments as they come, and don't think about them too much.

Just enjoy life, and enjoy the good moments with the beautiful people in your life.

Thanks Halla...the bolded was exactly what I was looking for, as that is what I do as well, and the rest of the post was like the perfect icing on the cake
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

I've sorta learned how to return the look and it seems that you either get someone who smiles softly and disengages at that point or someone who just comes closer and starts touching you, or dancing around you without saying anything and without taking their eyes off of you.
    ...a stripper?

And it does happen with other types as well...but I find that if you get on with an Se-user, it happens more naturally and frequently...
    Yes, well we DO like having sex more often than the other types.

Also:
    This.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    ...a stripper?

Yes, well we DO like having sex more often than the other types.
    Hey stellar...why is this sooo typical of you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    STP

Couldnt have said it better myself.
    Im out, its been fun

Permabanned

I like sex.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

The only "look" I give is a slightly constipated one.

I'm intrigued that they can give this "look" online, through text?
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    The only "look" I give is a slightly constipated one.

I'm intrigued that they can give this "look" online, through text?
    Ehm...well, it's kinda..I guess my Ne fills it in.

You see, I tend to study conversations and people's reactions. And when I don't get all the info in a convo (due to physical limitation such as the internet etc), I tend to Ne all the possibilities of what's going on, to closely match the situation to something I've seen before. If I haven't seen it before, I'll actually question and ask (as I'm doing now ) to verify my hunches.

But otherwise, it's like my imagination fills in for the lack of a real visual and I can actually feel and see what's going on between two people, given enough background info on the person and enough insight in what kind of vibe we've got going at that point.

So...it is my experience that when I talk to an SP, and we get playful, and laughing and at some point it comes to a sweet compliment or a profound realization, a feeling of closeness, they pause. They either say it and pause, or pause and let it hang in the air. To then abruptly change the topic. At that particular time I can almost feel their eyes burning on me, even though I'm miles away and on the internet

Chalk it up to overactive Ne
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

See, I love it when the Intuitives admit that they just make stuff up to suit their own imaginations. If only my ex-wife was as mature as you.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel