User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    LOL! At least all those damned kids are consistent!
    ... now if only they'd stay off the lawn...

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ... now if only they'd stay off the lawn...

Mah' dog lays minez for them...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    I'm sorry, if only i could...but there is not 1% sensor brain in me.......it's like you are a different species to me.
    Does that mean you can see but you don't watch, and you can hear but you don't listen?

Afaik, ESFPs have more in common with ESTP. I might even say the same for ENJs too. They're kind of Se wannabes, but don't control it well once they get that way. Maybe ENTJ more than ENFJ. Usually they have some DUIs, a secret meth addiction, an arsenal of guns, or something extreme along those lines. At the same time, they manage to be workaholics. Like, one minute they're lost in New Orleans buying crack outside a bar, and the next their brokering deals at a financial firm (I ain't making this shit up either). ENFJs are like the good person with a bunch of dangerous friends or lovers. Exciting by association. Or maybe guilty by assocation.

Where was I going here? Oh yeah.. ISTPs otoh are not the walking party. Just like any other IP.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Most of the best friends I've ever had were ESTPs. I didn't know there were so many.

I like ISTPs too, but they won't go out their way to socialize outside of school/work/etc.

That's a key difference, I think. The ESTPs will force assert themselves in your circle, ISTPs are more the lunch break chat types. It's a confirmation of the obvious. I vs. E.
    I don't like to socialize during lunch I just like to eat and hope that no one bothers me. In the case that do bother me I will just stare at them for 30 seconds with a mouthful of food in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I don't like to socialize during lunch I just like to eat and hope that no one bothers me. In the case that do bother me I will just stare at them for 30 seconds with a mouthful of food in my mouth.
    I don't know if there's any pattern to my socializing. I've barely talked to anyone in person in a year. I don't bother to answer the phone either. And I delete my voice messages. But sometimes I get on social kicks. Like jix mentions lunch. I don't even have a job atm, but the last one I had I was treating people often and taking them out. The company is nice sometimes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

ahah yeah, it means 90% of the time I'm lost in my head and disconnected from tangible things. (but thank you for reminding me that I'm also a normal human being )
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Does that mean you can see but you don't watch, and you can hear but you don't listen?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you do realize that you wandered in here and managed to piss people off by saying that they're too simple to understand because you're too special for our pathetically linear minds, don't you?

whether you meant it that way or not, that's how it came across...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    @Halla74... it's just that the damned kids these days all feel like they're unique, misunderstood and entitled... just like kids of ANY days
    I said pretty much this in an "Indigo Child" thread and got myself enough assholes torn to create a new anally-focused version of Hollywood.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

STPs are the ultimate rebels against the stupid dogmatic systems that program people into acting like mindless marching insect minions!