i believe the best description for us is "silently kicking ass"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I have the same problem until I switch into crisis mode and I hit on timing really well.
    STP = Grace Under Pressure

So true. I love deadlines. I love waiting and doing the bare minimum until the deadline is upon me, and then knocking out first rate work out of nowhere. Take that "P" critics!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Oh my God, this statement SOOOO busts me.

FACT:
    I have ZERO patience.
    Oh my GAWD, SECOND'D! Or third'd, as the case may be...

I can barely even read a whole paragraph of the drivvel beautiful prose people write, let alone respond to it all. Secondly, Photoshop drives me nuts (have to use it for online classwork I'm late on). If I can't figure out how something works in like ten seconds I get frustrated and my brain has to vent by doing other things, like what I'm doing right now...

ISFJ Girlfriend: You're doing other things besides spending time with me, like being on Typology! *a beat later* CENTRAL!!!

*walks out the door and slams it* You're hopeless!

:yim_rolling_on_the_
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

So true. I love deadlines. I love waiting and doing the bare minimum until the deadline is upon me, and then knocking out first rate work out of nowhere. Take that "P" critics!
    DUDE! To quote Keirsey off the top of my head, we have the ability to bring businesses back out of the red, and with STYLE!

For some reason I can't even do anything right until the midnight hour. It's like my brain's honed for Mission Impossible or something. Pretty much every assignment I've done this quarter and last have been with seconds to spare.

I seriously put a presentation together in a couple of hours, while I should've been in class, but I floored them all with the beauty and grace of my comic presentation. Literally, I was presenting a comic that I had just drawn at the bus stop on the way there!

I talked to my classmates afterwards and they were all surprised, like, I thought it took you forever to draw thaaaaat...

The last project I did was literally done an hour before class and during class-time. Seriously, every last drawing, and then everybody was all in awe of me, like OMG! That is amaaaaaziiiing.... *kisses guns*
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I wait until the last minute to get projects done too. When I focus all of my attention and energy into something, it doesn't have a fucking chance, I will absolutely kick its ass (like when I was cleaning my mom's kitchen, haha). I get better results when I know there is no more time to fuck around. When I went to college I constantly wrote my papers the night before (or hours before) the assignment was due.

And if I didn't get the work done in time for whatever reason I'd just stage a tear-fest in front of my teacher and get an extension.

Hey, I never said I had any shame.

BUT -- I cannot handle the stress of a situation that I have no control or influence over. If something is out of my hands and a deadline for something I can't affect looms over my head I will completely freak the fuck out. I can only handle the stress and pressure if I know for a fact that I can pull a rabbit out of my ass. Otherwise, I just sort of fall to pieces.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    I wait until the last minute to get projects done too. When I focus all of my attention and energy into something, it doesn't have a fucking chance, I will absolutely kick its ass (like when I was cleaning my mom's kitchen, haha). I get better results when I know there is no more time to fuck around. When I went to college I constantly wrote my papers the night before (or hours before) the assignment was due.

And if I didn't get the work done in time for whatever reason I'd just stage a tear-fest in front of my teacher and get an extension.
    Ah!
    Same.

Hey, I never said I had any shame.
    It's diferent for me. I'm sometimes angry and shameful to wait the last minute. Why am I not able to do things in advance?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ISTP way to move forward:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmSwCo1inhc"].[/YOUTUBE]

ESTP way to move forward:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HbF2ws2vw&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

A thing the ISTP, ESTP and ENTPs agree on: the music from topgun is awesome ! :

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFoYW4fZAIU"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    ISTP way to move forward:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmSwCo1inhc"].[/YOUTUBE]

ESTP way to move forward:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0HbF2ws2vw&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Yes!
    But I still think I'm pretty close with ESTP, lol.
    A thing the ISTP, ESTP and ENTPs agree on: the music from topgun is awesome ! :

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFoYW4fZAIU"].[/YOUTUBE]
    Oh, yeah!

Then, another ultimate difference between ISTP and ESTP.

ESTP way to negociate:
    [youtube=3BF774D71D2A7800]ESTP negociate[/youtube]

ISTP way to negociate:
    [youtube=3oKwg6W05MU]ISTP negociate[/youtube]
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I like deadlines, too. Then I get my work done, with seconds to spare. It's much more exciting that way. And my work is always good, too!!!

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

That's an awesome STP characteristic. I am learning to work good under pressure (am maybe developing my Se) but I always have to tell my emotions to STFU! or they will sabotage me. STPs for the rescue!