MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    he's a closet homo.
    Actually, I've had confirmation that this is true.

On an unrelated note, he's an ESFJ 3w2. I don't know where you guys get off thinking he's ESTP. He's moralistic and self-righteous...two things that are kind of the opposite of ESTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

On an unrelated note, he's an ESFJ 3w2. I don't know where you guys get off thinking he's ESTP. He's moralistic and self-righteous...two things that are kind of the opposite of ESTP.
    But he played in Top Gun and that alone makes him STP. I mean he flys a plane, drives a motorcycle, and attracts females. Isnt that the only criteria for STP?
    Im out, its been fun

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I can see what you're saying about Tom Cruise controlling his Fe.
    Even now this video makes me squirm. It's like an example of the horror that is the cult of celebrity.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Even now this video makes me squirm. It's like an example of the horror that is the cult of celebrity.
    yeah apparently scientologists called Katie Holmes to be part of an audition, she thought it was suppose to be for a movie but it was to be Tom Cruises wife.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

ESFJs are moralistic and self-righteous?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

"he has moral therefore he is FJ".

Brillant.

And he is 3w4, not 3w2. Just a little research on him is necessary to see how the wing 4 is blatant. Wing 2? Nowhere.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Ultimate difference? ISTP is Ti dom and ESTP is Se dom? ISTPs are more like INTPs and ESTPs are more like ESFPs? ISTPs are more likely to be overanalytical and ESTPs are more likely to be overly "get real"? There's no ultimate difference but they are pretty different.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    STP = Grace Under Pressure

So true. I love deadlines. I love waiting and doing the bare minimum until the deadline is upon me, and then knocking out first rate work out of nowhere. Take that "P" critics!
    I do that all the time. I had 3 months to finish my article but knowing me, I don't usually finish it until the last minute. The day before the deadline of the article dawned upon me, and I realized I haven't finished it.

I did all the necessary prereqs needed for the article -- angle, idea and interview questions. From there I got my interviewees to agree (just gotta put some pressure on them) and I did all of this in 2 hours. I finished writing my article in the next hour and handed it in after doing final checks on the next day.

Few weeks later, I find out I scored a B+ for that article!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

ESTPs are alpha wolves. Asserting dominance among his/her peers, constantly keeping the lesser wolves in check. Their entire life is "one big" competition because they know they'll succeed over anyone else.

ISTPs are wolverines. Solitary hunters, ferocious and grizzled and the "best at what they do." They often have no desire to "compete" because hitting the mark is good enough for them. And if you unwisely corner or challenge them, you'll be the one who eats crow.

This is how it goes in the wild.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Duck_of_Death View Post
    ESTPs are alpha wolves. Asserting dominance among his/her peers, constantly keeping the lesser wolves in check. Their entire life is "one big" competition because they know they'll succeed over anyone else.

ISTPs are wolverines. Solitary hunters, ferocious and grizzled and the "best at what they do." They often have no desire to "compete" because hitting the mark is good enough for them. And if you unwisely corner or challenge them, you'll be the one who eats crow.

This is how it goes in the wild.

aren't those honey badgers? lol