User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    YES! The people who realize you're pretty good at bouncing back, so they're like "Okay, so you're gonna laugh now right? Or, what? You want to cry? But you're just gonna laugh so can we skip that part?" Gah!
    I know, right? No, We CAN NOT skip that part. I need to cry all over the place, right now, thank you.

Like this?

I like to think my cranky is like that, I think it is for the most part. I tend to do that thing where I claim I'm upset but I smile. Like "No! I'm really, really ANGRY! "
    lol! Yeeeeees.

MBTI
    ESFP

oh snap you're so in love w/ me right now glory.look at you kickin' ppls ass fuh yo boy you kill me w/ this shit.

I can capitalize sometimes. Look. Capitals.

MBTI
    ESFP

i feel famous now

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

capital letters are overrated... I only use capitals when refering to myself or using a proper noun (sometimes!)

emoticons are also a proper manner of conversation

I have a feeling that I come across as a dumbass to a lot of people purely because I have better things to do than to think before speaking most of the time
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESFP

haha! trying to make all the people happy all the time is retarded. now if I can just get old Gloriana to understand that i can't get with ppl who seriously think there is a right way & wrong way to get thru life. it's chaos but chaos is good!

I don't even give a shit if I make sense or not on here

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mattness View Post
    haha! trying to make all the people happy all the time is retarded. now if I can just get old Gloriana to understand that i can't get with ppl who seriously think there is a right way & wrong way to get thru life. it's chaos but chaos is good!

I don't even give a shit if I make sense or not on here
    Shut your dirty whore mouth! I CAN make everybody happy all of the time!! I CAN!! I gots magic powers like Gandalf bitch!

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    N/A

I get that too, and I'm an ENTJ. When I was younger, I learned that trying to be taken
    seriously by others comes at much too high a cost. People don't care if pressure to ch-
    ange your way of thinking and be submissive to them eats you alive, so I finally figured
    why should I care if I was what they wanted either.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

ooooh, this ESFP is pretty cool indeed. HI MATT!

Know how I Can tell? Slimer Shirt. Guaranteed "cool pt" earner~

And he communicates via type just fine to me. I say your facebook "Friends" are pedantic assholes.

MBTI
    ESFP

I really never capitalize. I work so hard to on forums. Because otherwise people think I am stupid and yell at me.

I do come across as 'ditzy' all the time. Yet my grades aren't that bad. I dont think I am stupid as people label me.

I very much feel for people that face the same assumptions!
    "The best things in life are silly" - Scott Adams

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Also, he's SUCH a happy, friendly, outgoing person and I really friggin' hate when people take this to mean he's stupid or naive.
    They're just an open book and direct (*not* PC and sometimes awkward with the emerging Te) and genuinely interested. I kind of get it too when I'm in more of an ESFP mode...I'll feel like people misunderstand my...openness and non-judgemental, enthusiastic attitude as ditzy. And then sometimes I'll feel taken advantage of (the naive thing) which is something I've heard echoed in my ESFP friend. I often feel like people don't take her seriously...and yeah, treat her condescendingly.