User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram

So am i being reasonable in thinking that she is possibly threatened by me. And if so then what could i do to feel better about this?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

^just display to her that you are not someone she should feel threatened by. if it's because of appearances, complement are more often and maybe even share your own insecurities. if it's because you display some quality she wishes she had, then engage her in a conversation where she might feel open to share some of her wishes or desires.

one of the things i love about my INFJ friends is their gift to put me at ease and make me feel more confident in the qualities that i do have. it may take some time, but don't give up. you have what it takes to help her be less insecure.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

In my experience, creativity is the thing that has always connected me to ISFPs. Introverted intuition plays a big role in the act of composition. ISFPs and INFJs both use it and can be very artistic types. I have often found myself teamed up with ISFPs on artistic projects. The thing that gets on my nerves though is how flaky they can be, not following through with their word, ideas or a common plan because they are so changeful. Even when the initial idea was theirs.
    I end up getting tired of investing my heart and time only to be disappointed or let down in the end.

But I believe ISFPs have a totally different way of seeing this, and for them, it's all about flexibility and living in the here and now.

Perhaps the intimidation issue may have something to do with how easy Introverted intuition comes to you, while it is such a mysterious part of her. She may admire that. Or are you judgmental with her sometimes? That certainly does intimidate her if you are. They hate that.

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram

Thanks a lot i will try what you have advised when i get back to work, after my little holiday. And thanks for the reassurance about me being able to help things - my confidence in myself has been down lately. But i believe its only a typical infj phase.

MBTI
    Infj
    Enneagram

i just read the post by klessard. You have given me what to think about. Ta!