Default The baddest ISFP

on the planet.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

No, this is the baddest ISFP on the planet.

Followed closely by this one

And this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    That's I?
    Well, you are a Ni dom, and then INJs go for extraverted judgement next to that. I imagine interaction with the world is much different. That said, I'm not sure if he's ISFP myself, outside of being F of some sort.

Genki Sudo seems like extreme Fi to me, just for being so weird and impulsive (although he's nothing like this now.. He said he was real egotistic in his mma career..like he was testing, discovering himself.. Now's he's more serious about Buddhism. That's why he got out, I think). Funny interview.

Coolest stage persona ever btw

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYE-mAXQ71I&feature=related]Genki Sudo[/youtube]

I might go so far as to say Gina Carano is ISFP. Or a just laid back ESFP.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0Q8QSfcBo&feature=related]Gina Carano[/youtube]

I don't think I'm much different than her actually (and not as creative as Sudo.. I wish.. he's an artist in multiple ways). She's not totally extrovert. Even talks about detoxing from people, wants to find herself, doing right by God, not liking to project "outward", struggling with some of the motivation and fitness required for her career even. In the ring she comes off all badass ISTP, but she's exudes more warmth and F stuff, I think.

For comparison, I think Eddie Bravo has all the enthusiasm of an extreme ESFP (or ESTP) (not to mention can tell funnier stories than everyone too). I think he and Genki live up to stereotype, while Gina is in the middle/everyday sort of area.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmSym8o44M&feature=related]Eddie Bravo[/youtube]

Aleksei of course always likes to point out the angry Fi types. :P

Permabanned

Anderson silva is an ISFP he's very quite and polite and has strong Fi if you notice in his interviews. He is very sensitive to cristism and shit talk all the other fighters give him. In his fights he seems to fight alot with his feeling at the time and likes to fight with his heart. You can tell he lacks Fe but is strong Fi due not caring what others think about his performance, he can be a bit of a goof, typical of ISFPS. Alot of ISFPs are very good athletes.

Permabanned

I can see Gina as an ISFP or ISTP, she seems very boarderline cuz she comes off as tough but being a women fighter seems like something a women ISTP would do.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I can see Gina as an ISFP or ISTP, she seems very boarderline cuz she comes off as tough but being a women fighter seems like something a women ISTP would do.
    It could take some borderline qualities. I don't know. I've run into some female students who didn't seem particularly STP though. I know one who's almost definitely ISFJ, and learned Muay Thai in Thailand. She was endearing because some of her toughness (among other things). As for using it for sport, there's got to be some like that who could take it to another level probably, just like some women do with other sports (although I'd agree many of those chicks seem like ST's).

As for fighting in general, I know some SFP types who aren't into martial arts, but aren't going to take any crap at least. One in particular is just quiet (and girly) she takes bartender jobs, but doesn't seem like the ESFP bartender type. She's just as chill as I am, and doesn't behave like she's tough...yet she'll defend herself and laugh about it a little. I know she's made no qualms elbowing a dipshit in the face, and I know some girls who tried to tell me not to be friends with her..she must have not taken their crap either... (but I've never gotten the whole story there) Sorry for making that long. That's my take at least.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Well, you are a Ni dom, and then INJs go for extraverted judgement next to that. I imagine interaction with the world is much different. That said, I'm not sure if he's ISFP myself, outside of being F of some sort.
    I = Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I = Introvert
    I'd give a long answer, but often, I don't know how to judge when there is or isn't an actual discussion in progress. You sound like you don't care either way (which would be cool.. I'd prefer it). Needless to say, ISPs are probably the most extroverted of introverts.

On another note (completely different, but it's worth posting somewhere).... Tim Sylvia on Blind Date. Getting rejected for not being "bad" enough. Goes to show how much some people actually prefer bullshit (and no I don't think he's ISFP... nice guy though).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92xuoC2epA&feature=related].[/youtube]

Permabanned

hahaha tim sylvia on blind date hahahahah! Never saw this he's like 6.8. He is a softy though.