• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The baddest ISFP

jixmixfix

Permabanned
on the planet.
andersonsilvapicture.jpg

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, this is the baddest ISFP on the planet.

godzilla.jpg

Followed closely by this one

rorschach.jpg

And this

Draven.jpg

KDude

That's I?

Well, you are a Ni dom, and then INJs go for extraverted judgement next to that. I imagine interaction with the world is much different. That said, I'm not sure if he's ISFP myself, outside of being F of some sort.

Genki Sudo seems like extreme Fi to me, just for being so weird and impulsive (although he's nothing like this now.. He said he was real egotistic in his mma career..like he was testing, discovering himself.. Now's he's more serious about Buddhism. That's why he got out, I think). Funny interview.

Coolest stage persona ever btw

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYE-mAXQ71I&feature=related]Genki Sudo[/youtube]

I might go so far as to say Gina Carano is ISFP. Or a just laid back ESFP.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL0Q8QSfcBo&feature=related]Gina Carano[/youtube]

I don't think I'm much different than her actually (and not as creative as Sudo.. I wish.. he's an artist in multiple ways). She's not totally extrovert. Even talks about detoxing from people, wants to find herself, doing right by God, not liking to project "outward", struggling with some of the motivation and fitness required for her career even. In the ring she comes off all badass ISTP, but she's exudes more warmth and F stuff, I think.

For comparison, I think Eddie Bravo has all the enthusiasm of an extreme ESFP (or ESTP) (not to mention can tell funnier stories than everyone too). I think he and Genki live up to stereotype, while Gina is in the middle/everyday sort of area.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmSym8o44M&feature=related]Eddie Bravo[/youtube]

Aleksei of course always likes to point out the angry Fi types. :p

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Anderson silva is an ISFP he's very quite and polite and has strong Fi if you notice in his interviews. He is very sensitive to cristism and shit talk all the other fighters give him. In his fights he seems to fight alot with his feeling at the time and likes to fight with his heart. You can tell he lacks Fe but is strong Fi due not caring what others think about his performance, he can be a bit of a goof, typical of ISFPS. Alot of ISFPs are very good athletes.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I can see Gina as an ISFP or ISTP, she seems very boarderline cuz she comes off as tough but being a women fighter seems like something a women ISTP would do.

KDude

I can see Gina as an ISFP or ISTP, she seems very boarderline cuz she comes off as tough but being a women fighter seems like something a women ISTP would do.

It could take some borderline qualities. I don't know. I've run into some female students who didn't seem particularly STP though. I know one who's almost definitely ISFJ, and learned Muay Thai in Thailand. She was endearing because some of her toughness (among other things). As for using it for sport, there's got to be some like that who could take it to another level probably, just like some women do with other sports (although I'd agree many of those chicks seem like ST's).

As for fighting in general, I know some SFP types who aren't into martial arts, but aren't going to take any crap at least. One in particular is just quiet (and girly) she takes bartender jobs, but doesn't seem like the ESFP bartender type. She's just as chill as I am, and doesn't behave like she's tough...yet she'll defend herself and laugh about it a little. I know she's made no qualms elbowing a dipshit in the face, and I know some girls who tried to tell me not to be friends with her..she must have not taken their crap either... (but I've never gotten the whole story there) :laugh: Sorry for making that long. That's my take at least.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Well, you are a Ni dom, and then INJs go for extraverted judgement next to that. I imagine interaction with the world is much different. That said, I'm not sure if he's ISFP myself, outside of being F of some sort.
I = Introvert

KDude

I = Introvert

I'd give a long answer, but often, I don't know how to judge when there is or isn't an actual discussion in progress. You sound like you don't care either way (which would be cool.. I'd prefer it). Needless to say, ISPs are probably the most extroverted of introverts.

On another note (completely different, but it's worth posting somewhere).... Tim Sylvia on Blind Date. Getting rejected for not being "bad" enough. :laugh: Goes to show how much some people actually prefer bullshit (and no I don't think he's ISFP... nice guy though).

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t92xuoC2epA&feature=related].[/youtube]

jixmixfix

Permabanned
hahaha tim sylvia on blind date hahahahah! Never saw this he's like 6.8. He is a softy though.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
How is that bullshit? He didn't trigger sexually attraction for her and she honestly told him so.

Not sure what you mean by most extroverted of introverts?

KDude

How is that bullshit? He didn't trigger sexually attraction for her and she honestly told him so.

Not sure what you mean by most extroverted of introverts?

I just think it's funny that she's looking for some bad boy type (in her words), but really just wants something else. Because Tim Sylvia is a bit on the terrifying "bad motherfucker" side when it comes down to it. He's just prefers sobriety. If you don't find it to be bullshit, then whatever man. I disagree.

As for introverts.. I mean, don't project other types of introverted, aloof behavior on to ISPs when their second preference is to actually enjoy getting involved in Se a little bit. And Se has nothing to do with being an unexpressive shut-in who likes munching on hamburgers indoors on a soft leather couch. It's about being present in their environments and actions, and affecting things directly and/or being affected by it too. Fi is going to weigh how much it shapes them or what they should feed back -but there is no set behavior for all of them. ISTPs will be more unexpressive if anything, but even they might get caught up in grandstanding a bit like the OP's pic. Ever watch Michael Jordan or Bruce Lee? Not every introvert is always so played down, antisocial, or a robot, or an emo-kid. And no matter how much chill time they take, Se will make an SP downright antsy enough to get out and do new things and be involved socially (even if the social element is an indirect result of what they're looking for. Shit happens. We end up rolling with it though). This isn't anything like Ni-Te, for example, who can enjoy more a life of sitting back in abstractions, then communicating it back into the world with Te (and possibly pissing off people more than usual. It would take more perceptive people to appreciate where they are coming from, I think. The fact that they are 1% of the population just adds to their sense of seclusion). Lenore Thomson, funnily, commented on this.. she said there was a basis on why INTJs get the villain stereotype: Because popular culture views them as detached assholes (not her words exactly heh). Sadly, they are that misunderstood - and they know it too - and... most of them act like they don't give a shit either. And immature ones rarely direct that Ni-Te on to themselves to blend - they like applying change to the world instead. The level of resolve to resist one's environment is higher. It is a different way of introversion.