• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Sp's

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
because I've never been a lager fan particularly :tongue:

and nice to see that you're back :)

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
because I've never been a lager fan particularly :tongue:

and nice to see that you're back :)

[YOUTUBE="sWv2juM01T0"]Ah, but Lager is teh' Best![/YOUTUBE]

sCrIt in teh' whole wide world! :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hey, in my defense I also like my soft drinks flat, if that explains anything! :laugh:

you're funny...

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
How can anyone even begin to talk about beer without mentioning Prague? :p

i am all about the lighter beers, but i can't get into Czech pilsners.
they have some kind of bitterness that turns me off. i guess it is the extra hops. but Pilsner Urquell is the best pilsner i've had!

hey, in my defense I also like my soft drinks flat, if that explains anything! :laugh:

gross! :sick:

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Summer: Tart and sharp IPAs (They make a great one right down the road from me in Charlottesville, VA.)

Winter: Harp Lager. :yes:

Edit: Uh oh. Wrong place to post in the forum. But you SPs don't mind, do ya? You know you're my favorite types. :hi:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
you guys are pansies dark beer is the way to go....

For dark beers, I love Guinness:
5859.jpeg

Bitburger is pretty damn good, but not dark:
Bitburger_Beer.jpg

To mix it all up, I love a black and tan:
black-and-tan.jpg

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
you guys are pansies dark beer is the way to go....

Always wondered on this one, what makes dark beer so superior? Is it alcohol content? The bitterness? I don't know how people like those bitter beers, and Red Stripe? Gack! Bitterness is your tongue telling you 'SPIT THIS OUT'

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Im new to beer, never liked it much till recently. I tried Negra Modello and realllly appreciated it a lot...like it was a fine tea! Definitely try it!

27negramodelo.jpg

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Always wondered on this one, what makes dark beer so superior? Is it alcohol content? The bitterness? I don't know how people like those bitter beers, and Red Stripe? Gack! Bitterness is your tongue telling you 'SPIT THIS OUT'

bitterness is good for you, keeps you a man.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP

+1. :sick:

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
I'm not saying Guiness is bitter, I don't mind it but I'd rather drink other things. Seems every time I try to order a dark beer I get something that is bitter. Different strokes I guess, drink what you wish I'll drink things that don't invoke a gag reflex.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm not saying Guiness is bitter, I don't mind it but I'd rather drink other things. Seems every time I try to order a dark beer I get something that is bitter. Different strokes I guess, drink what you wish I'll drink things that don't invoke a gag reflex.

I can buy a 4 pack of guinness right now mmmmmm.